FBI Seeks Armed Serial Robber Active in Montgomery, Bucks Counties
|FBI Philadelphia November 14, 2013|
The FBI and its law enforcement partners are seeking information leading to the identification of an armed serial robber active in Montgomery and Bucks Counties.
He is suspected in at least eight robberies in the past three and a half weeks:
- October 21: Saladworks, 314 Horsham Road, Horsham Township, Pennsylvania
- October 22: Lukoil, 3401 W. Moreland Road, Upper Moreland Township, Pennsylvania
- October 24: Jimmy John’s, 3612 Welsh Road, Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania
- October 25: Bank of America inside Giant Food, 1121 Bethlehem Pike, Lower Gwynedd Township, Pennsylvania
- November 1: Bank of America inside Weis Market, 25 West Germantown Pike, East Norriton, Pennsylvania
- November 7: PNC Bank inside Giant Food, 760 Route 113, Hilltown Township, Pennsylvania
- November 8: Citizens Bank inside ACME, 505 W. Butler Avenue, New Britain Township, Pennsylvania
- November 12: Bank of America inside Giant Food, 1121 Bethlehem Pike, Lower Gwynedd Township, Pennsylvania (attempted robbery)
The subject has displayed a handgun at several of the robberies. He is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 5’10”-6’ tall, medium build, with brown hair. He has frequently been seen with facial hair or stubble. Among the items he is known to wear are a red Phillies cap, a black jacket with light-colored stripe across the chest, a green baseball cap with a pink brim, and a blue hooded sweatshirt. He has also been known to carry a green recyclables bag in which he puts the stolen money.
The subject has been observed in a silver four-door sedan (above) at multiple robbery scenes.
This subject is considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information about him is urged to call the FBI at 215-641-8910. There may be a reward for information leading to this subject’s capture; tipsters can remain anonymous.