FBI Announces Arrest of Suspected Serial Bank Robber
|FBI Miami January 11, 2013|
The FBI announces the arrest of Crispian Carl Sprague, 38, of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, for his alleged involvement in five South Florida bank robberies.
The bank robberies are:
1. BB&T at 2000 PGA Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, on November 21, 2012
2. Chase Bank at 2500 PGA Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, on December 4,2012
3. Chase Bank at 101 N Highway 1, Jupiter, Florida, on December 20, 2012
4. Chase Bank at 4660 Hypoluxo Rd, Lake Worth, Florida, on Dcember 24, 2012
5. TD Bank at 12679 U.S. Highway 1, Juno Beach, Florida, on January 3, 2013
The arrest was made without incident around 8:45 a.m. Thursday, January 1, 2013, outside Sprague’s residence on the 700 block of 7th Court in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The Juno Beach PD, Jupiter PD, Palm Beach Gardens PD, Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, and the FBI were involved with the arrest.
Sprague is in federal custody and is facing federal charges. It is anticipated that he will have his initial appearance today Friday, January 11, 2013, in federal court in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The FBI, Juno Beach PD, Jupiter PD, Palm Beach Gardens PD, and Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office continue their investigation.
No further information will be released at this time.