Multi-Agency Effort Results in Arrests of Eight Upper East Tennessee Individuals on Drug-Related Charges
|FBI Knoxville November 24, 2009|
The Knoxville Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Johnson City Resident Agency, in coordination with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Tennessee Highway Patrol, 4th Judical District Drug Task Force, Morristown Police Department, Hamblen County Sheriff’s Office, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, and the Knox County Sheriff's Office announce the arrest of eight individuals.
Late yesterday afternoon, four search warrants were executed in upper East Tennessee in relation to an ongoing, multi-agency investigation focused on gang related drug trafficking matters. Subsequent to yesterday’s search warrants, the following individuals were arrested:
- Susanna Gorrel Cole, age 25, of Newport
- Misty Cutshaw Weeks, age 28, of Morristown
- Kelly Middleton, age 51, of Dandridge
- Nicole Hawk, age 29, of Newport
- Phillip Greene, age 22, of Newport
- Charles “CJ” Warren, age 29, of Knoxville
- Robert McKinney, age 31, of Morristown
- Eugene Downs, age 60, of Newport
All are facing Federal charges for their roles in a Drug Trafficking Conspiracy.All defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in a court of law.