Use/Carry of Firearm During Crime of Violence/Drug Trafficking Offense; Interference with Commerce by Threats or Violence
Arkiest D. Young, Arkiest Depatel Young, Arkiest Depaul Young, Dapail Arkiest, Dapail X. Arkiest, Dapale Arkiest, Dapale X. Arkiest, X. Arkiest
|Date(s) of Birth Used
||June 21, 1981
|Place of Birth
||5'10" to 5'11"
||170 to 287 pounds
|Scars and Marks
||Arkiest has tattoos on both arms and both wrists.
Arkiest Young is wanted for his alleged involvement in three commercial robberies and three attempted commercial robberies in Memphis, Tennessee.
The alleged robberies and attempted robberies occurred as follows:
- December 16, 2017 - attempted robbery of a variety store
- December 16, 2017 - robbery of a variety store
- December 21, 2017 - robbery of a variety store
- January 3, 2018 - attempted robbery of a gas station
- January 22, 2018 - robbery of a variety store
- January 22, 2018 - attempted robbery of a variety store
A federal arrest warrant was issued in the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee, on June 19, 2018, and Young was charged with use/carry of a firearm during a crime of violence/drug trafficking offense, and interference with commerce by threats or violence.
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS