Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Jesus Roberto Munguia
Update: Jesus Roberto Munguia was arrested without incident in Mexico in the early morning hours of February 15, 2018 as a direct result of a citizen recognizing him from his wanted poster.
2/15/18 Update: Jesus Roberto Munguia was arrested early this morning without incident by Mexican authorities in Pajacuarán, Michoacán, Mexico, as a direct result of a citizen recognizing him from his wanted poster. Details
Mollie Halpern: The daughter of the FBI’s latest Ten Most Wanted Fugitive has a message for the gang member.
Dysabel Munguia: Turn yourself in, because you made us suffer enough.
Halpern: That was Dysabel Munguia, who was just 11 years old when her father, Jesus Roberto Munguia, allegedly kidnapped and murdered her mother at their Las Vegas home in July 2008.
Jesus Munguia locked Dysabel and his three other children in a back bedroom while he murdered his estranged wife. Afterward, he abandoned Dysabel and her siblings.
Munguia: No child ever deserves to go through what my father made us go through.
Halpern: Special Agent Andrew Attridge…
Andrew Attridge: We know there are people close to Munguia’s family and to his gang who still know where Jesus is hiding. He is a violent individual who has deprived his four children of their mother.
Halpern: An up to $100,000 reward is available for information leading directly to Jesus Roberto Munguia’s arrest.
Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI.
For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 01.26.2022 — FBI Pittsburgh: Where We Work
- 01.26.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Human Trafficking
- 01.25.2022 — FBI Phoenix Tech Tuesday: Cyber Hygiene
- 01.12.2022 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Fighting Violent Crime
- 12.21.2021 — FBI Seattle Warns About Ransomware
- 12.20.2021 — Stay Cybersecure This Holiday Season
- 12.07.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Shares Tips to Avoid Holiday Scams
- 12.06.2021 — Consumer Shares Their Holiday Shopping Scam Experience
- 12.02.2021 — Victim of Romance Scam Who Became Money Mule Tells Story
- 11.23.2021 — Citizens Academy Alumni Association President Reflects on Organization's Role
- 11.22.2021 — Karen Corrigan Describes Role of FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.19.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Warns About Holiday Scams
- 11.18.2021 — Iranian Nationals Charged with Interfering in 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- 11.16.2021 — Sister of Missing Woman Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Disappearance
- 11.16.2021 — Mother of Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Daughter's Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud
- 11.15.2021 — Friend of Missing Person John Tran Seeks Clues in Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Missing Person: John Bui Tran
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)