Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims
An up to $100,000 reward is available for information leading to the capture and conviction of Antwan Mims, the FBI’s latest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: This is Antwan Mims—the FBI’s latest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mims—believed to be a hitman for the Gangster Disciples gang—allegedly murdered two young fathers at a house party in Benton Harbor, Michigan, in March.
Mims shot Cortez Miller and Michael Johnson in their heads in front of about 100 party guests.
Cortez’s father, Brian …
Brian Miller: I miss him. I miss him so bad. I miss him real bad.
Halpern: Brian urges anyone with information about Mims’ whereabouts to contact law enforcement.
Miller: Get him off the street because, you never know, he might be on the prowl again to do the same thing.
Halpern: Regina Johnson echoes that plea, while fondly remembering her son, Michael.
Regina Johnson: We were really, really close. He was the one that stayed at home with me. He helped me a lot.
Halpern: An up to $100,000 reward is available for information that leads to Mims’ arrest and conviction.
Special Agent Jeffrey Brown …
Jeffrey Brown: Come forward, provide the information, because it is the right thing to do.
Halpern: Report tips anonymously at 1-800-CALL-FBI or tips.fbi.gov. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack
- 08.20.2020 — Seeking Information in Kansas City Mobile Phone Store Robberies
- 08.14.2020 — FBI Cincinnati Remembers Special Agent Nelson B. Klein
- 08.14.2020 — FBI San Francisco Announces Arrest of Alleged Murder Suspect
- 08.12.2020 — Central Records Complex Opens to House FBI Files
- 08.06.2020 — FBI Boston: Vandalism and Arson of a Providence Police Department Cruiser
- 08.05.2020 — FBI Cleveland: CVS Robbery Surveillance Footage
- 07.31.2020 — FBI San Francisco Remarks on Twitter Security Incident Investigation
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Examining Evidence
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Student on Boat
- 07.22.2020 — Post-Blast Training Boat Wake Loop
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Diver Enters Water