Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Alejandro Castillo
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of alleged murderer Alejandro Castillo.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of alleged murderer Alejandro Castillo.
The 18-year-old is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
In August 2016, Castillo made plans to meet co-worker “Sandy” Ly Le at a Charlotte, North Carolina business, where he would pay back the money she had loaned him.
Instead, investigators say Castillo shot Sandy in the head and drove to Arizona with his girlfriend.
Castillo was caught on camera as he crossed the border into Mexico through the Nogales checkpoint.
Special Agent Marc Weingrad...
Marc Weingrad: He may still be hiding in Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, or Veracruz.
Halpern: If you have tips about Castillo’s whereabouts, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI, or visit tips.fbi.gov.
Weingrad: Our main objective is to obviously catch Castillo—we want him off the streets as soon as possible so he does not hurt anyone else.
Halpern: With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics