Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of bank executive Maurice Spagnoletti in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 15, 2011.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a bank executive.
Maurice Spagnoletti, an executive vice president at Doral Bank in San Juan, Puerto Rico, was shot six years ago this month as he drove home from work.
In the backseat of his vehicle was a gift for his wife, Marisa, who learned of his death on her birthday.
Marisa Spagnoletti: That feeling of pure horror is with me today and will be with me forever.
Halpern: Marisa wants justice for her late husband. She says Maurice’s legacy of love will live on in her and their daughter.
Spagnoletti: The love that we shared really transformed us and made us better people.
Halpern: FBI agents investigating the case say they believe a lot of people have information and don’t realize the significance of it.
FBI Agent: We need people to come forward that heard things or saw things, whether it was before the murder, during the murder, or sometime after the murder.
Spagnoletti: I am begging—begging—for people to come forward with any information.
Halpern: If you have information, you can anonymously report tips online at tips.fbi.gov. You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics