Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of bank executive Maurice Spagnoletti in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 15, 2011.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a bank executive.
Maurice Spagnoletti, an executive vice president at Doral Bank in San Juan, Puerto Rico, was shot six years ago this month as he drove home from work.
In the backseat of his vehicle was a gift for his wife, Marisa, who learned of his death on her birthday.
Marisa Spagnoletti: That feeling of pure horror is with me today and will be with me forever.
Halpern: Marisa wants justice for her late husband. She says Maurice’s legacy of love will live on in her and their daughter.
Spagnoletti: The love that we shared really transformed us and made us better people.
Halpern: FBI agents investigating the case say they believe a lot of people have information and don’t realize the significance of it.
FBI Agent: We need people to come forward that heard things or saw things, whether it was before the murder, during the murder, or sometime after the murder.
Spagnoletti: I am begging—begging—for people to come forward with any information.
Halpern: If you have information, you can anonymously report tips online at tips.fbi.gov. You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 01.25.2022 — FBI Phoenix Tech Tuesday: Cyber Hygiene
- 01.12.2022 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Fighting Violent Crime
- 12.21.2021 — FBI Seattle Warns About Ransomware
- 12.20.2021 — Stay Cybersecure This Holiday Season
- 12.07.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Shares Tips to Avoid Holiday Scams
- 12.06.2021 — Consumer Shares Their Holiday Shopping Scam Experience
- 12.02.2021 — Victim of Romance Scam Who Became Money Mule Tells Story
- 11.23.2021 — Citizens Academy Alumni Association President Reflects on Organization's Role
- 11.22.2021 — Karen Corrigan Describes Role of FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.19.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Warns About Holiday Scams
- 11.18.2021 — Iranian Nationals Charged with Interfering in 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- 11.16.2021 — Sister of Missing Woman Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Disappearance
- 11.16.2021 — Mother of Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Daughter's Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud
- 11.15.2021 — Friend of Missing Person John Tran Seeks Clues in Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Missing Person: John Bui Tran
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)
- 10.29.2021 — Inside the FBI Podcast: UFOs
- 10.29.2021 — FBI New Haven: Help Stop Hate Crimes