Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of bank executive Maurice Spagnoletti in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 15, 2011.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a bank executive.
Maurice Spagnoletti, an executive vice president at Doral Bank in San Juan, Puerto Rico, was shot six years ago this month as he drove home from work.
In the backseat of his vehicle was a gift for his wife, Marisa, who learned of his death on her birthday.
Marisa Spagnoletti: That feeling of pure horror is with me today and will be with me forever.
Halpern: Marisa wants justice for her late husband. She says Maurice’s legacy of love will live on in her and their daughter.
Spagnoletti: The love that we shared really transformed us and made us better people.
Halpern: FBI agents investigating the case say they believe a lot of people have information and don’t realize the significance of it.
FBI Agent: We need people to come forward that heard things or saw things, whether it was before the murder, during the murder, or sometime after the murder.
Spagnoletti: I am begging—begging—for people to come forward with any information.
Halpern: If you have information, you can anonymously report tips online at tips.fbi.gov. You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 05.21.2020 — FBI Phoenix Joins Arizona Law Enforcement Leaders in Honoring the Fallen
- 05.21.2020 — FBI Sacramento SAC Congratulates Fairfield Police Chief
- 05.18.2020 — 2020 Police Week FBI Chicago Candlelight Vigil
- 05.15.2020 — FBI Dallas Honors Fallen Agents in National Police Week Message
- 05.15.2020 — FBI Honolulu COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 05.15.2020 — FBI San Diego Honors Fallen Officers During National Police Week
- 05.15.2020 — FBI New Orleans Recognizes Peace Officers Memorial Day
- 05.14.2020 — 2020 FBI Wall of Honor Memorial Service
- 05.14.2020 — Director Wray Honors Law Enforcement Partners During National Police Week
- 05.11.2020 — Minneapolis FBI Honors Fallen Agents in National Police Week Message
- 05.08.2020 — Jacksonville SAC Congratulates High School Graduates
- 05.08.2020 — Seattle FBI Recognizes Fallen Officers in Police Week Message
- 05.04.2020 — FBI Dallas COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 04.30.2020 — Inside the FBI Podcast Trailer: FBI Top Ten List Turns 70
- 04.30.2020 — FBI Jacksonville Honors Director's Community Leadership Award Recipient
- 04.29.2020 — FBI Volunteers Assist Families in Philadelphia
- 04.22.2020 — FBI San Francisco COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 04.21.2020 — New Orleans Special Agent in Charge Remarks on FBI During Coronavirus
- 04.21.2020 — El Paso Special Agent in Charge Remarks on FBI During Coronavirus Emergency
- 04.21.2020 — Luis Quesada, Agente Especial a Cargo (SAC) de la División del FBI en El Paso