Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of bank executive Maurice Spagnoletti in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 15, 2011.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a bank executive.
Maurice Spagnoletti, an executive vice president at Doral Bank in San Juan, Puerto Rico, was shot six years ago this month as he drove home from work.
In the backseat of his vehicle was a gift for his wife, Marisa, who learned of his death on her birthday.
Marisa Spagnoletti: That feeling of pure horror is with me today and will be with me forever.
Halpern: Marisa wants justice for her late husband. She says Maurice’s legacy of love will live on in her and their daughter.
Spagnoletti: The love that we shared really transformed us and made us better people.
Halpern: FBI agents investigating the case say they believe a lot of people have information and don’t realize the significance of it.
FBI Agent: We need people to come forward that heard things or saw things, whether it was before the murder, during the murder, or sometime after the murder.
Spagnoletti: I am begging—begging—for people to come forward with any information.
Halpern: If you have information, you can anonymously report tips online at tips.fbi.gov. You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 03.11.2019 — Portland Teen Academy
- 03.06.2019 — Director Discusses FBI Approach to Cyber Threats at RSA Conference
- 03.03.2019 — Former FBI Director William Webster Helps Foil Scam
- 02.27.2019 — FBI Seeking Owners in Cultural Artifacts Case
- 01.30.2019 — Partners in Prevention: Vehicle Rentals and Vehicle Ramming
- 01.24.2019 — Video Message to Employees from Director Wray
- 01.19.2019 — Robbery, BP Gas Station, Henrico County, Virginia
- 12.21.2018 — Memorial Held for Victims of Pan Am 103 Bombing
- 12.14.2018 — Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kara Weipz
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: The 'Laundry Ladies'
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kathryn Turman
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Carole Johnson
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Tom McCullough
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: 30 Years Later