Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of bank executive Maurice Spagnoletti in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 15, 2011.
Mollie Halpern: A reward of up to $20,000 is available for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder of a bank executive.
Maurice Spagnoletti, an executive vice president at Doral Bank in San Juan, Puerto Rico, was shot six years ago this month as he drove home from work.
In the backseat of his vehicle was a gift for his wife, Marisa, who learned of his death on her birthday.
Marisa Spagnoletti: That feeling of pure horror is with me today and will be with me forever.
Halpern: Marisa wants justice for her late husband. She says Maurice’s legacy of love will live on in her and their daughter.
Spagnoletti: The love that we shared really transformed us and made us better people.
Halpern: FBI agents investigating the case say they believe a lot of people have information and don’t realize the significance of it.
FBI Agent: We need people to come forward that heard things or saw things, whether it was before the murder, during the murder, or sometime after the murder.
Spagnoletti: I am begging—begging—for people to come forward with any information.
Halpern: If you have information, you can anonymously report tips online at tips.fbi.gov. You can also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.22.2020 — JCODE Operation Uncovers Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 09.21.2020 — FBI Tampa Division Encourages Voters to Protect Their Voice
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive (Short)
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight.
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight. (Trailer)
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack
- 08.20.2020 — Seeking Information in Kansas City Mobile Phone Store Robberies
- 08.14.2020 — FBI Cincinnati Remembers Special Agent Nelson B. Klein
- 08.14.2020 — FBI San Francisco Announces Arrest of Alleged Murder Suspect
- 08.12.2020 — Central Records Complex Opens to House FBI Files
- 08.06.2020 — FBI Boston: Vandalism and Arson of a Providence Police Department Cruiser