Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Phillip Leron Miller, wanted for allegedly murdering a man in Minnesota in April 2017.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted for murder.
Phillip Leron Miller was at the Columbia Heights, Minnesota apartment of a woman when he allegedly shot and killed a man believed to be his rival.
It happened on April 20, and since that day, case agent John Gainer says his investigation shows Miller has traveled from Minnesota to Chicago to Atlanta.
Miller also has ties to Phoenix, Arizona; L.A.; and New York.
John Gainer: He uses multiple identities to conceal his movement and has the ability to hurt more people if we don’t capture him. And that’s what we plan to do.
Halpern: Miller is likely changing his appearance.
Gainer: Miller is known to have long dreadlocks, but information that we’ve received indicates that he has probably shaved his head and is wearing a closer-cropped hairstyle.
Halpern: Miller has a tattoo of a naked woman on his left forearm and a wizard on the right. He has a gold bottom tooth.
Miller has ties to the Black Disciples gang on the South Side of Chicago. He has an extensive violent history and is likely armed.
Report tips to your local FBI field office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics