Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Phillip Leron Miller, wanted for allegedly murdering a man in Minnesota in April 2017.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted for murder.
Phillip Leron Miller was at the Columbia Heights, Minnesota apartment of a woman when he allegedly shot and killed a man believed to be his rival.
It happened on April 20, and since that day, case agent John Gainer says his investigation shows Miller has traveled from Minnesota to Chicago to Atlanta.
Miller also has ties to Phoenix, Arizona; L.A.; and New York.
John Gainer: He uses multiple identities to conceal his movement and has the ability to hurt more people if we don’t capture him. And that’s what we plan to do.
Halpern: Miller is likely changing his appearance.
Gainer: Miller is known to have long dreadlocks, but information that we’ve received indicates that he has probably shaved his head and is wearing a closer-cropped hairstyle.
Halpern: Miller has a tattoo of a naked woman on his left forearm and a wizard on the right. He has a gold bottom tooth.
Miller has ties to the Black Disciples gang on the South Side of Chicago. He has an extensive violent history and is likely armed.
Report tips to your local FBI field office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 09.22.2020 — JCODE Operation Uncovers Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 09.21.2020 — FBI Tampa Division Encourages Voters to Protect Their Voice
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive (Short)
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight.
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight. (Trailer)
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack
- 08.20.2020 — Seeking Information in Kansas City Mobile Phone Store Robberies
- 08.14.2020 — FBI Cincinnati Remembers Special Agent Nelson B. Klein
- 08.14.2020 — FBI San Francisco Announces Arrest of Alleged Murder Suspect
- 08.12.2020 — Central Records Complex Opens to House FBI Files
- 08.06.2020 — FBI Boston: Vandalism and Arson of a Providence Police Department Cruiser