Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Phillip Leron Miller, wanted for allegedly murdering a man in Minnesota in April 2017.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted for murder.
Phillip Leron Miller was at the Columbia Heights, Minnesota apartment of a woman when he allegedly shot and killed a man believed to be his rival.
It happened on April 20, and since that day, case agent John Gainer says his investigation shows Miller has traveled from Minnesota to Chicago to Atlanta.
Miller also has ties to Phoenix, Arizona; L.A.; and New York.
John Gainer: He uses multiple identities to conceal his movement and has the ability to hurt more people if we don’t capture him. And that’s what we plan to do.
Halpern: Miller is likely changing his appearance.
Gainer: Miller is known to have long dreadlocks, but information that we’ve received indicates that he has probably shaved his head and is wearing a closer-cropped hairstyle.
Halpern: Miller has a tattoo of a naked woman on his left forearm and a wizard on the right. He has a gold bottom tooth.
Miller has ties to the Black Disciples gang on the South Side of Chicago. He has an extensive violent history and is likely armed.
Report tips to your local FBI field office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 10.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984
- 09.26.2019 — FBI Tools of the Trade: Riverine Craft (360-Degree Video)
- 09.21.2019 — FBI San Diego Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.20.2019 — Made in America
- 09.18.2019 — My Dynamic Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — My Unique Huntsville
- 09.18.2019 — Video Loop of The Killing Fields
- 09.18.2019 — FBI Seeking Clues in Texas 'Killing Fields' Murders
- 09.13.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits (Social Media Version)
- 09.11.2019 — Lori's Story: 9/11 Victim's Sister Recalls 'Very Reverent Moment'
- 09.10.2019 — FBI Boston: Armed Robbery of Convenience Store in Dedham, Massachusetts
- 09.06.2019 — 9/11 Memorial at Terrorist Screening Center
- 08.22.2019 — Echoes of Columbine
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Kendall, Information Management Division
- 08.16.2019 — FBI Honors Intern Profile: Anne, Laboratory Division