Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Phillip Leron Miller, wanted for allegedly murdering a man in Minnesota in April 2017.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted for murder.
Phillip Leron Miller was at the Columbia Heights, Minnesota apartment of a woman when he allegedly shot and killed a man believed to be his rival.
It happened on April 20, and since that day, case agent John Gainer says his investigation shows Miller has traveled from Minnesota to Chicago to Atlanta.
Miller also has ties to Phoenix, Arizona; L.A.; and New York.
John Gainer: He uses multiple identities to conceal his movement and has the ability to hurt more people if we don’t capture him. And that’s what we plan to do.
Halpern: Miller is likely changing his appearance.
Gainer: Miller is known to have long dreadlocks, but information that we’ve received indicates that he has probably shaved his head and is wearing a closer-cropped hairstyle.
Halpern: Miller has a tattoo of a naked woman on his left forearm and a wizard on the right. He has a gold bottom tooth.
Miller has ties to the Black Disciples gang on the South Side of Chicago. He has an extensive violent history and is likely armed.
Report tips to your local FBI field office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 08.03.2018 — Unexpected Agents at the FBI
- 08.03.2018 — FBI Special Agent Careers – Law Enforcement
- 08.03.2018 — Explore FBI Careers
- 08.02.2018 — Teamwork Emphasized in FBI’s ILEA Training to Counter Violent Extremism
- 07.25.2018 — FBI Portland Participates in 2018 Special Olympics Torch Run
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (1 of 2)
- 07.19.2018 — FBI Phoenix - Mazatzal Casino Robbery on July 17, 2018 (2 of 2)
- 07.13.2018 — FBI St. Louis – Armed Business Robbery on June 23, 2018
- 07.13.2018 — Chicago Youth Baseball Leagues Benefit from FBI Fraud Case
- 06.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims
- 06.11.2018 — FBI Swears In Honors Interns
- 05.29.2018 — Take the FBI Physical Fitness Test Challenge Today
- 05.29.2018 — Download the FBI Physical Fitness Test App
- 05.25.2018 — FBI New York - Citgo Robbery on February 14, 2018
- 05.15.2018 — Tennessee Ponzi Scheme Preyed on Friends and Neighbors
- 05.07.2018 — Reporting Cyber Crime is as Easy as IC3
- 04.27.2018 — Director’s Community Leadership Awards promotional video
- 04.26.2018 — Facebook Live Event - Becoming an Intelligence Analyst
- 04.25.2018 — 2017 Director's Community Leadership Awards
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division completes final day at RSA Conference