Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Phillip Leron Miller, wanted for allegedly murdering a man in Minnesota in April 2017.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted for murder.
Phillip Leron Miller was at the Columbia Heights, Minnesota apartment of a woman when he allegedly shot and killed a man believed to be his rival.
It happened on April 20, and since that day, case agent John Gainer says his investigation shows Miller has traveled from Minnesota to Chicago to Atlanta.
Miller also has ties to Phoenix, Arizona; L.A.; and New York.
John Gainer: He uses multiple identities to conceal his movement and has the ability to hurt more people if we don’t capture him. And that’s what we plan to do.
Halpern: Miller is likely changing his appearance.
Gainer: Miller is known to have long dreadlocks, but information that we’ve received indicates that he has probably shaved his head and is wearing a closer-cropped hairstyle.
Halpern: Miller has a tattoo of a naked woman on his left forearm and a wizard on the right. He has a gold bottom tooth.
Miller has ties to the Black Disciples gang on the South Side of Chicago. He has an extensive violent history and is likely armed.
Report tips to your local FBI field office or online at tips.fbi.gov.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 06.25.2019 — Forfeiture Laws Aid Recovery of Rescued Dogs
- 06.04.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Eugene Palmer Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.04.2019 — My FBI Huntsville
- 05.29.2019 — Sextortion Targets Youth Online
- 05.24.2019 — FBI Hosts Wounded Warriors for First-Time Event
- 05.17.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Charles Lee Hill
- 05.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 05.03.2019 — 2018 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2019 — Dolly Parton Thanks FBI and Director's Community Leadership Award Recipients
- 04.30.2019 — Download the myFBI Dashboard App Today
- 04.29.2019 — FBI Plea for 9/11 Responders to Register for Health Benefits
- 04.24.2019 — Seeking Information in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 04.15.2019 — Seeking Information: Feb. 14, 2019, Bank Robbery, Las Vegas
- 03.27.2019 — FBI Boston Seeking Witnesses in Jassy Correia Kidnapping Case
- 03.26.2019 — FBI and Partners Target Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum