Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones
The FBI is asking for public tips to help track down its newest Ten Most Wanted Fugitive. Marlon Jones is an alleged member of a Jamaican narcotics crew who is wanted for killing four people.
Update - December 2, 2016: FBI Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones is now in custody. Details
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is asking for public tips to help track down its newest Ten Most Wanted Fugitive.
Marlon Jones is an alleged member of a Jamaican narcotics crew who is wanted for killing four people.
Case Agent Scott Garriola says Jones was at a rival gang's celebration on October 15 in Los Angeles when…
Scott Garriola: Jones initiated the violence by shooting someone in the head. There was gunfire from multiple people, and when the dust settled, it was four dead and 10 wounded.
Halpern: Investigators believe Marlon Jones was born in Jamaica and is in the U.S. illegally. Jones, who has a long criminal history, has used many aliases.
Garriola: He also has different dates of birth, different places of birth that range from the Virgin Islands to Wisconsin, New York.
Halpern: A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of Marlon Jones. If you have any information, please call your local FBI field office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. Tips can remain anonymous.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics
- 12.13.2017 — Milwaukee-Area Pharmacy Robberies
- 11.30.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Jesus Roberto Munguia
- 11.21.2017 — FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center