Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of Arnoldo Jimenez, who is wanted for murdering his 26-year-old bride less than 24 hours after marrying her.
Mollie Halpern: Take a hard look at this face. It’s the face of alleged murderer and FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Arnoldo Jimenez.
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of Jimenez, who is wanted for murdering his 26-year-old bride less than 24 hours after marrying her.
After the wedding, Jimenez and his wife, Estrella Carrera, celebrated with family and friends into the early morning hours of May 12, 2012.
Case agent Steve Barnard says on the way home …
Steve Barnard: We believe Jimenez and his bride got into an argument in his black Maserati, where he then stabbed her multiple times.
Halpern: When Estella failed to pick up her children, then ages 2 and 8, as scheduled the next day, family asked police to check on her.
Police found Estrella’s body in the bathtub of her condominium in Burbank, Illinois—still wearing the silver sequin cocktail dress she had on during the reception festivities.
Barnard: Through investigation we learned Jimenez told a close friend that if questioned by police, tell them he fled to Mexico.
Halpern: If you have any information about this case, dial 1-800-CALL FBI. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 06.11.2020 — Help Identify Subject Who Threw Explosive in Uptown Charlotte
- 06.04.2020 — Director Wray’s Remarks Regarding George Floyd’s Death and FBI Role in Current Events
- 06.01.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Congratulates Penguins Foundation
- 05.28.2020 — Inside the FBI Podcast: IC3 Turns 20
- 05.21.2020 — FBI Phoenix Joins Arizona Law Enforcement Leaders in Honoring the Fallen
- 05.21.2020 — FBI Sacramento SAC Congratulates Fairfield Police Chief
- 05.18.2020 — 2020 Police Week FBI Chicago Candlelight Vigil
- 05.15.2020 — FBI Dallas Honors Fallen Agents in National Police Week Message
- 05.15.2020 — FBI Honolulu COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 05.15.2020 — FBI San Diego Honors Fallen Officers During National Police Week
- 05.15.2020 — FBI New Orleans Recognizes Peace Officers Memorial Day
- 05.14.2020 — 2020 FBI Wall of Honor Memorial Service
- 05.14.2020 — Director Wray Honors Law Enforcement Partners During National Police Week
- 05.11.2020 — Minneapolis FBI Honors Fallen Agents in National Police Week Message
- 05.08.2020 — Jacksonville SAC Congratulates High School Graduates
- 05.08.2020 — Seattle FBI Recognizes Fallen Officers in Police Week Message
- 05.04.2020 — FBI Dallas COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- 04.30.2020 — Inside the FBI Podcast Trailer: FBI Top Ten List Turns 70
- 04.30.2020 — FBI Jacksonville Honors Director's Community Leadership Award Recipient
- 04.29.2020 — FBI Volunteers Assist Families in Philadelphia