Wanted by the FBI: Arnoldo Jimenez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of Arnoldo Jimenez, who is wanted for murdering his 26-year-old bride less than 24 hours after marrying her.
Mollie Halpern: Take a hard look at this face. It’s the face of alleged murderer and FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Arnoldo Jimenez.
A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the arrest of Jimenez, who is wanted for murdering his 26-year-old bride less than 24 hours after marrying her.
After the wedding, Jimenez and his wife, Estrella Carrera, celebrated with family and friends into the early morning hours of May 12, 2012.
Case agent Steve Barnard says on the way home …
Steve Barnard: We believe Jimenez and his bride got into an argument in his black Maserati, where he then stabbed her multiple times.
Halpern: When Estella failed to pick up her children, then ages 2 and 8, as scheduled the next day, family asked police to check on her.
Police found Estrella’s body in the bathtub of her condominium in Burbank, Illinois—still wearing the silver sequin cocktail dress she had on during the reception festivities.
Barnard: Through investigation we learned Jimenez told a close friend that if questioned by police, tell them he fled to Mexico.
Halpern: If you have any information about this case, dial 1-800-CALL FBI. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack
- 08.20.2020 — Seeking Information in Kansas City Mobile Phone Store Robberies
- 08.14.2020 — FBI Cincinnati Remembers Special Agent Nelson B. Klein
- 08.14.2020 — FBI San Francisco Announces Arrest of Alleged Murder Suspect
- 08.12.2020 — Central Records Complex Opens to House FBI Files
- 08.06.2020 — FBI Boston: Vandalism and Arson of a Providence Police Department Cruiser
- 08.05.2020 — FBI Cleveland: CVS Robbery Surveillance Footage
- 07.31.2020 — FBI San Francisco Remarks on Twitter Security Incident Investigation
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Examining Evidence
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Student on Boat
- 07.22.2020 — Post-Blast Training Boat Wake Loop
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Diver Enters Water