Joe Saenz Added to Top Ten List
Joe Saenz has been added to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list on multiple charges of murder, kidnapping, and rape.
The FBI needs your help finding Joe Luis Saenz, who is wanted on charges of murder, rape and kidnapping.
Saenz (pronounced SIGNS) allegedly shot and killed two rival gang members in Los Angeles in July 1998. Two weeks later, on August 5, he allegedly kidnapped, raped, and murdered his girlfriend. Saenz allegedly murdered a fourth victim in Los Angeles in October 2008
The FBI added Saenz to its Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List and is offering a reward up to $100,000 for information leading directly to his capture.
The FBI released home surveillance video showing Saenz in the moments before his alleged role in a 2008 murder. The FBI and police hope the public might recognize him and come forward with tips.
Saenz, of Los Angeles, has a long list of aliases including Toro, Smiley, and Peanut.
He is believed to work for a Mexican drug cartel and travels frequently between the U.S. and Mexico.
Saenz is about six feet tall, has a medium build, and brown eyes. His left arm is tattooed with the words “Natalie” and “Cuatro.” He also has tattoos on his right arm and back, though he may have had them removed.
Saenz is believed to always carry a weapon and should be regarded as extremely dangerous. If you have any information concerning the case, contact your local FBI office or the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.
More information about the case can be found on the FBI website, www.FBI.gov
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics