Joe Saenz Added to Top Ten List
Joe Saenz has been added to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list on multiple charges of murder, kidnapping, and rape.
The FBI needs your help finding Joe Luis Saenz, who is wanted on charges of murder, rape and kidnapping.
Saenz (pronounced SIGNS) allegedly shot and killed two rival gang members in Los Angeles in July 1998. Two weeks later, on August 5, he allegedly kidnapped, raped, and murdered his girlfriend. Saenz allegedly murdered a fourth victim in Los Angeles in October 2008
The FBI added Saenz to its Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List and is offering a reward up to $100,000 for information leading directly to his capture.
The FBI released home surveillance video showing Saenz in the moments before his alleged role in a 2008 murder. The FBI and police hope the public might recognize him and come forward with tips.
Saenz, of Los Angeles, has a long list of aliases including Toro, Smiley, and Peanut.
He is believed to work for a Mexican drug cartel and travels frequently between the U.S. and Mexico.
Saenz is about six feet tall, has a medium build, and brown eyes. His left arm is tattooed with the words “Natalie” and “Cuatro.” He also has tattoos on his right arm and back, though he may have had them removed.
Saenz is believed to always carry a weapon and should be regarded as extremely dangerous. If you have any information concerning the case, contact your local FBI office or the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.
More information about the case can be found on the FBI website, www.FBI.gov
- 10.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.11.2018 — New Sit-Up Protocol for FBI Mandatory Physical Fitness Test
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 25, 2018 Walgreens Pharmacy Robbery
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 15, 2018 Subway Shop Robbery
- 09.24.2018 — Daughter of Slain Virginia Trooper Seeks Clues in Unsolved Case
- 09.24.2018 — FBI Crime Data Explorer
- 09.04.2018 — Facebook Live Event: An Inside Look at Physical Fitness
- 09.03.2018 — Smithsonian Assists FBI in Minnesota Ruby Slippers Case
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Information Security (InfoSec)
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Wi-Fi
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Social Engineering
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Virtual Private Networks
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Safer Campaign Communications
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Router Hardening
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Patching, Firewalls, and Anti-Virus Software
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Passwords
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Incident Response
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Have You Been Hacked?
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Cloud-Based Services
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Browser and App Safety