Joe Saenz Added to Top Ten List
Joe Saenz has been added to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list on multiple charges of murder, kidnapping, and rape.
The FBI needs your help finding Joe Luis Saenz, who is wanted on charges of murder, rape and kidnapping.
Saenz (pronounced SIGNS) allegedly shot and killed two rival gang members in Los Angeles in July 1998. Two weeks later, on August 5, he allegedly kidnapped, raped, and murdered his girlfriend. Saenz allegedly murdered a fourth victim in Los Angeles in October 2008
The FBI added Saenz to its Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List and is offering a reward up to $100,000 for information leading directly to his capture.
The FBI released home surveillance video showing Saenz in the moments before his alleged role in a 2008 murder. The FBI and police hope the public might recognize him and come forward with tips.
Saenz, of Los Angeles, has a long list of aliases including Toro, Smiley, and Peanut.
He is believed to work for a Mexican drug cartel and travels frequently between the U.S. and Mexico.
Saenz is about six feet tall, has a medium build, and brown eyes. His left arm is tattooed with the words “Natalie” and “Cuatro.” He also has tattoos on his right arm and back, though he may have had them removed.
Saenz is believed to always carry a weapon and should be regarded as extremely dangerous. If you have any information concerning the case, contact your local FBI office or the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.
More information about the case can be found on the FBI website, www.FBI.gov
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
- 12.21.2016 — National Use of Force Data Collection
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm