Agent Alfred Tribble, Jr. Describes Joining FBI
Alfred Tribble Jr., a special agent in the FBI’s Houston Division who supervises investigations into human trafficking, civil rights violations, and violent crimes against children, worked in the banking industry before joining the Bureau 25 years ago.
My name is Alfred T. Tribble Jr. Everybody calls me Al. I’m a supervisory special agent for the FBI. And I supervise a squad of professionals that are responsible for investigating human trafficking, civil rights violations, and violent crimes against children.
I started off in the banking industry. The banking industry gave me all of my skills necessary to join the FBI. So, when it was time to conduct the job search I wanted to be affiliated with an organization that was pristine, an organization that was very well respected. And the FBI was the top of the list.
I said you know law enforcement was something I was interested in. I was always interested in helping people, even in the banking industry. I had a title but my job was mentoring, assisting, helping, employing new resources. In joining the Bureau, I was able to bring those skills: interpersonal skills, writing skills, supervisory skills, and apply them to the Bureau and it’s just been a blessing because the diversity and variety of work that you find in the FBI is unlike corporate America or any other private entity. There’s so much that you can do here.
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division completes final day at RSA Conference
- 04.19.2018 — FBI San Francisco Division wraps up 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — Recruiting seminar at the FBI San Francisco Division booth at the 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — Meet an FBI Bomb Technician and working K-9 at the 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — San Francisco section chief to speak at 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.18.2018 — Visit the FBI San Francisco Division booth at the 2018 RSA Conference
- 04.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Rafael Caro-Quintero Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.03.2018 — Operation Targets Dark Web Drug Buyers
- 03.29.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available in Kevin Robert Harris, II Murder Investigation
- 03.23.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award