Agent Alfred Tribble, Jr. Describes Joining FBI
Alfred Tribble Jr., a special agent in the FBI’s Houston Division who supervises investigations into human trafficking, civil rights violations, and violent crimes against children, worked in the banking industry before joining the Bureau 25 years ago.
My name is Alfred T. Tribble Jr. Everybody calls me Al. I’m a supervisory special agent for the FBI. And I supervise a squad of professionals that are responsible for investigating human trafficking, civil rights violations, and violent crimes against children.
I started off in the banking industry. The banking industry gave me all of my skills necessary to join the FBI. So, when it was time to conduct the job search I wanted to be affiliated with an organization that was pristine, an organization that was very well respected. And the FBI was the top of the list.
I said you know law enforcement was something I was interested in. I was always interested in helping people, even in the banking industry. I had a title but my job was mentoring, assisting, helping, employing new resources. In joining the Bureau, I was able to bring those skills: interpersonal skills, writing skills, supervisory skills, and apply them to the Bureau and it’s just been a blessing because the diversity and variety of work that you find in the FBI is unlike corporate America or any other private entity. There’s so much that you can do here.
- 09.21.2017 — Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 07.14.2017 — Security Video of 2013 Connecticut Jewelry Store Robbery
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case