Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
Watch a preview of a documentary highlighting the 30th Anniversary of the Pan Am 103 bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland. Watch the full-length video and read the story at: https://www.fbi.gov/panam103
Title: On December 21, 1998, Pan Am Flight 103 was blown up by a terrorist bomb over Lockerbie, Scotland
Title: The bombing killed 270 people, including 189 Americans on board and nine Lockerbie residents on the ground
Dick Marquise, Retired FBI Special Agent: The bombing of Pan Am 103 was literally the first major attack against Americans; 189 Americans were killed in that crash.
Stuart Cossar, Detective Inspector, Police Scotland: This still remains the largest terrorist attack in the United Kingdom. Two-hundred-seventy people lost their lives. And I think for the families, it’s extremely important that we as an organization do what we can to try and bring to justice those that were responsible for it.
Title: Thirty years later, the FBI and Scottish investigators continue to actively pursue leads in the case
Marquise: I think about those people that have given a great deal of themselves. They lost—whether it's a son, daughter, brother, husband, wife—they've all lost somebody. And they looked to the FBI, they look to the U.S. government: “What are you going to do for us?”
Cossar: This has always been regarded as a joint investigation with our FBI colleagues. We share information regularly. That sharing of information is probably the most important part of the investigation itself.
Title: The case changed how the FBI works with partners on international cases, and how the bureau assists victims of crimes
Turman, Assistant Director, FBI Victim Services Division: This case isn't over. The FBI remembers. We have a long memory, and we keep cases open for many, many years and decades. As long as there's a possibility of ever bringing someone else to justice or getting more information that could help fill in the story for families, I think we need to keep doing that.
- 06.10.2021 — Red Flag Fraud Signs, Part 1
- 06.10.2021 — Red Flag Fraud Signs, Part 3
- 06.10.2021 — Red Flag Fraud Signs, Part 2
- 06.10.2021 — Red Flag Fraud Signs, Part 6
- 06.10.2021 — Red Flag Fraud Signs, Part 4
- 06.10.2021 — Red Flag Fraud Signs, Part 5
- 06.09.2021 — FBI Phoenix Provides Tips for World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- 06.09.2021 — FBI Phoenix Tech Tuesday: Phishing and Spoofing Scams
- 06.08.2021 — FBI Dallas Warns of Elder Fraud Crimes
- 06.08.2021 — Swedish Police Remarks on Operation Trojan Shield
- 06.08.2021 — Netherlands Police Remarks on Operation Trojan Shield
- 06.08.2021 — New Zealand Police Remarks on Operation Trojan Shield
- 06.08.2021 — Australian Federal Police Remarks on Operation Trojan Shield
- 05.19.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #134
- 05.19.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #106
- 05.18.2021 — Seeking Information: Indianapolis, May 30, 2020
- 05.11.2021 — Director Wray's 2021 Police Week Message
- 05.05.2021 — FBI Outreach Includes Navajo-Language Posters
- 05.03.2021 — FBI Phoenix Tech Tuesday: Upgrade to Passphrases
- 05.03.2021 — FBI Buffalo Warns of Grandparent Scams