Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
Watch a preview of a documentary highlighting the 30th Anniversary of the Pan Am 103 bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland. Watch the full-length video and read the story at: https://www.fbi.gov/panam103
Title: On December 21, 1998, Pan Am Flight 103 was blown up by a terrorist bomb over Lockerbie, Scotland
Title: The bombing killed 270 people, including 189 Americans on board and nine Lockerbie residents on the ground
Dick Marquise, Retired FBI Special Agent: The bombing of Pan Am 103 was literally the first major attack against Americans; 189 Americans were killed in that crash.
Stuart Cossar, Detective Inspector, Police Scotland: This still remains the largest terrorist attack in the United Kingdom. Two-hundred-seventy people lost their lives. And I think for the families, it’s extremely important that we as an organization do what we can to try and bring to justice those that were responsible for it.
Title: Thirty years later, the FBI and Scottish investigators continue to actively pursue leads in the case
Marquise: I think about those people that have given a great deal of themselves. They lost—whether it's a son, daughter, brother, husband, wife—they've all lost somebody. And they looked to the FBI, they look to the U.S. government: “What are you going to do for us?”
Cossar: This has always been regarded as a joint investigation with our FBI colleagues. We share information regularly. That sharing of information is probably the most important part of the investigation itself.
Title: The case changed how the FBI works with partners on international cases, and how the bureau assists victims of crimes
Turman, Assistant Director, FBI Victim Services Division: This case isn't over. The FBI remembers. We have a long memory, and we keep cases open for many, many years and decades. As long as there's a possibility of ever bringing someone else to justice or getting more information that could help fill in the story for families, I think we need to keep doing that.
- 06.30.2022 — Ruja Ignatova Promotes OneCoin at London Event
- 06.29.2022 — FBI and National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Sextortion PSA
- 06.14.2022 — Footage from Charlotte, North Carolina, Mass Shooting on June 22, 2020
- 05.17.2022 — Domestic Security Alliance Council
- 05.11.2022 — National Senior Fraud Awareness Day
- 05.10.2022 — Director Wray's 2022 National Police Week Address
- 04.28.2022 — National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month PSA (FBI Los Angeles)
- 04.28.2022 — FBI Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Promotional Video
- 04.18.2022 — Missouri Bomb Task Force Renders Safe a Cannonball
- 04.05.2022 — Former Director William Webster Offers Warning About Elder Fraud
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Oregon Cyber Task Force
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Regional Computer Forensics Lab
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Cyber Special Agent
- 03.07.2022 — Made in Beijing: The Plan for Global Market Domination
- 03.02.2022 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 03.01.2022 — HRT Mobility Team - Fast Boat
- 03.01.2022 — HRT Mobility Team - Night Vision Goggles
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Rochester Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Buffalo & FBI Rochester Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Buffalo Hate Crimes PSA