STEM at the FBI Laboratory Division
Learn more in this video how STEM skills are applied at the FBI Laboratory Division.
Eugene, Supervisory Physical Scientist, FBI Laboratory Division: STEM stands for Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics. What it means for us in the research here at the FBI Laboratory is to use science to answer questions that are relevant to forensic investigations.
Joseph, Forensic Examiner, FBI Laboratory Division: STEM is critical to analyzing evidence. Every case that we get in, we're applying principles and concepts that are specifically related to science and technology.
Amber, Supervisory Biologist, FBI Laboratory Division: I would say anyone who is interested in a career at the FBI and has a hard science background should consider going into the FBI.
Joseph: But it takes a wide variety and a diverse background of people and so it's not one field or discipline and it's not one background specifically and takes all of us working together to answer the mission.
- 11.08.2019 — Native American Students Learn About FBI STEM Careers
- 11.08.2019 — Applying STEM at the FBI
- 11.07.2019 — Inside the FBI's National Threat Operations Center
- 11.07.2019 — My Positive Huntsville
- 11.07.2019 — My Phenomenal Huntsville
- 10.23.2019 — Seeking Fugitive Ricardo Rusan for Suspected Role in Bank Robberies
- 10.23.2019 — FBI Director Discusses Protected Voices Initiative
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Social Media Literacy
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Ransomware
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Supply Chain
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Foreign Influence
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Business Email Compromise
- 10.22.2019 — 2018 Biometric Identification Award
- 10.08.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Jennifer Lea Settle Sought in Daughter McKenna Butcher’s Kidnapping
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: North Little Rock, Arkansas, 1992/1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Las Vegas, Nevada, 1993
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: New Orleans, Louisiana, 1982
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Miami, Florida, 1972
- 10.06.2019 — Samuel Little Confession: Covington, Kentucky, 1984