STEM at the FBI Laboratory Division
Learn more in this video how STEM skills are applied at the FBI Laboratory Division.
Eugene, Supervisory Physical Scientist, FBI Laboratory Division: STEM stands for Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics. What it means for us in the research here at the FBI Laboratory is to use science to answer questions that are relevant to forensic investigations.
Joseph, Forensic Examiner, FBI Laboratory Division: STEM is critical to analyzing evidence. Every case that we get in, we're applying principles and concepts that are specifically related to science and technology.
Amber, Supervisory Biologist, FBI Laboratory Division: I would say anyone who is interested in a career at the FBI and has a hard science background should consider going into the FBI.
Joseph: But it takes a wide variety and a diverse background of people and so it's not one field or discipline and it's not one background specifically and takes all of us working together to answer the mission.
- 05.05.2021 — FBI Outreach Includes Navajo-Language Posters
- 05.03.2021 — FBI Buffalo Warns of Grandparent Scams
- 04.21.2021 — FBI Chicago Reaches Out to Asian Community on Hate Crimes
- 04.20.2021 — FBI Detroit Warns About Dangers of Sextortion
- 04.16.2021 — Victim of a Hate Crime? We Want to Know (30 Sec.)
- 04.16.2021 — Victim of a Hate Crime? We Want to Know
- 04.14.2021 — Honolulu FBI Urges Public to Report Hate Crimes
- 04.12.2021 — FBI Jobs: The World That Ought to Be Compilation
- 04.12.2021 — FBI Jobs: Part of the Team Compilation
- 04.12.2021 — FBI Jobs: Core Strengths Compilation
- 04.12.2021 — FBI Jobs: Brand Anthem Compilation
- 04.09.2021 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns of Charity Scams
- 04.02.2021 — Unabomber’s Cabin Reconstruction at FBI Headquarters
- 03.23.2021 — Women's History Month: FBI Pittsburgh Telecommunications Specialist
- 03.18.2021 — FBI Washington Field Office Seeking Tips Related to Capitol Violence
- 03.18.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #94
- 03.18.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #114
- 03.18.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #123
- 03.18.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #231
- 03.18.2021 — Capitol Violence: AFO #153