FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
FBI San Francisco Special Agent in Charge John F. Bennett issued a statement related to the PPP case against Sid Colar.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused economic suffering for so many families and small businesses. It is particularly offensive when criminals take advantage of this situation for their own greed. Based on the FBI’s investigation, Mr. Colar appears to have illegally used the Paycheck Protection Program to attempt to fraudulently line his own pockets. The FBI is quickly and carefully investigating all claims of PPP fraud to ensure that American businesses are not further victimized during this challenging time.
- 11.23.2021 — Citizens Academy Alumni Association President Reflects on Organization's Role
- 11.22.2021 — Karen Corrigan Describes Role of FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.19.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Warns About Holiday Scams
- 11.18.2021 — Iranian Nationals Charged with Interfering in 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud
- 11.15.2021 — Friend of Missing Person John Tran Seeks Clues in Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Missing Person: John Bui Tran
- 10.29.2021 — Inside the FBI Podcast: UFOs
- 10.29.2021 — FBI New Haven: Help Stop Hate Crimes
- 10.26.2021 — FBI and Partners Target Online Drug Markets
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: What is Ransomware?
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Steps to Protect Yourself
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: What is Cryptocurrency?
- 10.21.2021 — Cybersecurity Awareness Month: What to Know About Common Scams
- 10.18.2021 — FBI Jacksonville and NASCAR Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)
- 10.18.2021 — FBI Tampa Seeking Capitol Breach Fugitive Jonathan Pollock
- 10.18.2021 — FBI Jacksonville and NASCAR Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.18.2021 — Sister Seeks Answers in Robin Shea's Murder 40 Years Ago
- 10.18.2021 — Wanted By the FBI: Andrew Peter Dabbs
- 10.17.2021 — FBI Director Wray Remarks for National Police Week 2021