New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
Sid Patel, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s San Francisco, announces on September 17, 2020, new charges and plea deals in San Francisco City Hall Corruption Investigation.
ASAC Sid Patel: My name is Sid Patel, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s San Francisco Division.
Today’s announcement is part of a complex, ongoing FBI investigation into public corruption in San Francisco city government. I want to thank our dedicated agents and analysts for their tireless work on this case - especially during this challenging time.
I also want to thank our federal partners at the US Attorney’s Office and IRS for their collaborative efforts to ensure any individual or company involved in this scheme are brought to justice
While our investigation is ongoing, I hope the resolutions of this case help restore confidence in our city governments for Bay Area residents. San Francisco City Hall can and will function without the influence of the corruption we have seen unravel in this case.
The FBI will continue to prioritize investigating and disrupting corruption in the City of San Francisco. We have reinforced the team addressing this priority matter and we will continue to aggressively pursue this issue as long as the threat persists.
Lastly, I want to thank the Police Departments in Burlingame and Hillsborough who provided significant assistance during our arrest operations of Mr. Hernandez and Ms. Kong in June of this year.
Throughout this investigation, we have had invaluable assistance of many partner agencies. Without their help, our success would have not been possible.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws