New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
Sid Patel, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s San Francisco, announces on September 17, 2020, new charges and plea deals in San Francisco City Hall Corruption Investigation.
ASAC Sid Patel: My name is Sid Patel, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s San Francisco Division.
Today’s announcement is part of a complex, ongoing FBI investigation into public corruption in San Francisco city government. I want to thank our dedicated agents and analysts for their tireless work on this case - especially during this challenging time.
I also want to thank our federal partners at the US Attorney’s Office and IRS for their collaborative efforts to ensure any individual or company involved in this scheme are brought to justice
While our investigation is ongoing, I hope the resolutions of this case help restore confidence in our city governments for Bay Area residents. San Francisco City Hall can and will function without the influence of the corruption we have seen unravel in this case.
The FBI will continue to prioritize investigating and disrupting corruption in the City of San Francisco. We have reinforced the team addressing this priority matter and we will continue to aggressively pursue this issue as long as the threat persists.
Lastly, I want to thank the Police Departments in Burlingame and Hillsborough who provided significant assistance during our arrest operations of Mr. Hernandez and Ms. Kong in June of this year.
Throughout this investigation, we have had invaluable assistance of many partner agencies. Without their help, our success would have not been possible.
- 05.17.2022 — Domestic Security Alliance Council
- 05.11.2022 — National Senior Fraud Awareness Day
- 05.10.2022 — Director Wray's 2022 National Police Week Address
- 04.28.2022 — National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month PSA (FBI Los Angeles)
- 04.28.2022 — FBI Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Promotional Video
- 04.18.2022 — Missouri Bomb Task Force Renders Safe a Cannonball
- 04.05.2022 — Former Director William Webster Offers Warning About Elder Fraud
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Oregon Cyber Task Force
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Regional Computer Forensics Lab
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Cyber Special Agent
- 03.07.2022 — Made in Beijing: The Plan for Global Market Domination
- 03.02.2022 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 03.01.2022 — HRT Mobility Team - Fast Boat
- 03.01.2022 — HRT Mobility Team - Night Vision Goggles
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Rochester Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Buffalo & FBI Rochester Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Buffalo Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.22.2022 — Inside the FBI: Decoding the Cyber Threat
- 02.17.2022 — Law Enforcement Suicide Data Collection Introductory Video
- 02.15.2022 — Inside the FBI: Searching for Asha Degree