Seeking Information in 'Peggy' Lammers Death in Deltaville, Virginia
On July 11, 2017, Margaret “Peggy” Thornton Lammers was found deceased inside her family’s vacation home on Stove Point in Deltaville, Virginia. The FBI is asking for cooperation from the public regarding any information pertaining to her death, people she was known to communicate with, or activity occurring near the residence.
Interviewer: What would you say like, her reputation was in Gates Mill? If people heard her name, what would they think?
Peggy Lammers' husband: So she had a wonderful . . . what a wonderful person (unintelligible) that Peggy was. She was my wife. We met, we lived and, you know, we lived and loved each other for 38 years. I was a Cleveland boy, she was a Richmond girl, you know, never the twain shall meet.
Interviewer: Would it have been out of the ordinary for her to stay by herself at the river house?
Interviewer: So, she was comfortable being by herself?
Peggy Lammers' son: She loved taking us down there, ‘cause you know, we enjoyed it. With us having fun, she was having fun.
I haven’t been back. I don’t know if I will ever go back. It’s something that I, have to deal with as you know, this transition from like the happiest place on earth for me to the saddest place on earth.
You know, for this … this has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I wouldn't say I’m dealing with it very well. But, I try. I … she’s gone.
I cannot … I cannot get away from the fact that I think it was somebody that my mom knew.
- 01.15.2021 — FBI San Francisco Field Office Message on Protecting Communities
- 01.12.2021 — Vodcast: Wanted by the FBI - Hung Tien Pham
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Reshipping Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Work From Home Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns Consumers About Gift Card Scams
- 12.22.2020 — Be Aware of Online Shopping Scams this Holiday Season
- 12.21.2020 — FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair announces reward in San Francisco church arson
- 12.16.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 12.16.2020 — Luis Quesada: Felices Fiestas
- 12.16.2020 — FBI El Paso Holiday Message
- 12.09.2020 — Seeking Information on Man Who Fired Rifle at Chicago Metra Stop
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Shopping Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Social Media Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Charity Scams
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In