Seeking Information in 'Peggy' Lammers Death in Deltaville, Virginia
On July 11, 2017, Margaret “Peggy” Thornton Lammers was found deceased inside her family’s vacation home on Stove Point in Deltaville, Virginia. The FBI is asking for cooperation from the public regarding any information pertaining to her death, people she was known to communicate with, or activity occurring near the residence.
Interviewer: What would you say like, her reputation was in Gates Mill? If people heard her name, what would they think?
Peggy Lammers' husband: So she had a wonderful . . . what a wonderful person (unintelligible) that Peggy was. She was my wife. We met, we lived and, you know, we lived and loved each other for 38 years. I was a Cleveland boy, she was a Richmond girl, you know, never the twain shall meet.
Interviewer: Would it have been out of the ordinary for her to stay by herself at the river house?
Interviewer: So, she was comfortable being by herself?
Peggy Lammers' son: She loved taking us down there, ‘cause you know, we enjoyed it. With us having fun, she was having fun.
I haven’t been back. I don’t know if I will ever go back. It’s something that I, have to deal with as you know, this transition from like the happiest place on earth for me to the saddest place on earth.
You know, for this … this has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I wouldn't say I’m dealing with it very well. But, I try. I … she’s gone.
I cannot … I cannot get away from the fact that I think it was somebody that my mom knew.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws