FBI San Diego COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
Omer Meisel, the Acting Special Agent in Charge of the San Diego Division of the FBI, provides a COVID-19 public service announcement to the community in this video.
Omer Meisel: Hello, I am Omer Meisel, the acting special agent in charge of the San Diego Division of the FBI.
The FBI is honored to be a part of the great communities of San Diego and Imperial Counties. We are proud of the proven resiliency this community has shown time and again.
During this national emergency, I want to assure you that the FBI is staying laser-focused on our mission of protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution. And we will continue this mission unabated. By the same token, the FBI is doing its part to limit the spread of the virus—to flatten the curve, as they say, by enacting numerous protective measures such as social distancing.
As we continue our work in keeping our community safe, we need your help. As always, please report fraud including COVID-19 related fraud, suspicious and criminal activity to law enforcement, including the FBI. Please go to fbi.gov/san diego for more information.
To all the health care workers, state and local law enforcement partners, and first responders who are on the front lines of the pandemic: Thank you for your work, sacrifice, and continued bravery. This is going to be a somber couple of weeks for our nation, but we are in this fight together and we will persevere.
On behalf of the San Diego FBI, take care of yourselves, each other, and our community.
- 01.16.2023 — FBI Announces $10,000 Reward for Information Leading to Arrest in Unsolved Murders
- 01.13.2023 — Section Chief Jose Perez on Violent Crime Operations
- 01.12.2023 — Sextortion PSA – Salt Lake City
- 01.10.2023 — Madalina Cojocari Missing Person's Vodcast
- 12.29.2022 — FBI Atlanta: Surveillance in Ebenezer Baptist Church Vandalism Investigation
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll