FBI San Diego COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
Omer Meisel, the Acting Special Agent in Charge of the San Diego Division of the FBI, provides a COVID-19 public service announcement to the community in this video.
Omer Meisel: Hello, I am Omer Meisel, the acting special agent in charge of the San Diego Division of the FBI.
The FBI is honored to be a part of the great communities of San Diego and Imperial Counties. We are proud of the proven resiliency this community has shown time and again.
During this national emergency, I want to assure you that the FBI is staying laser-focused on our mission of protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution. And we will continue this mission unabated. By the same token, the FBI is doing its part to limit the spread of the virus—to flatten the curve, as they say, by enacting numerous protective measures such as social distancing.
As we continue our work in keeping our community safe, we need your help. As always, please report fraud including COVID-19 related fraud, suspicious and criminal activity to law enforcement, including the FBI. Please go to fbi.gov/san diego for more information.
To all the health care workers, state and local law enforcement partners, and first responders who are on the front lines of the pandemic: Thank you for your work, sacrifice, and continued bravery. This is going to be a somber couple of weeks for our nation, but we are in this fight together and we will persevere.
On behalf of the San Diego FBI, take care of yourselves, each other, and our community.
- 08.12.2020 — Central Records Complex Opens to House FBI Files
- 08.06.2020 — FBI Boston: Vandalism and Arson of a Providence Police Department Cruiser
- 08.05.2020 — FBI Cleveland: CVS Robbery Surveillance Footage
- 07.31.2020 — FBI San Francisco Remarks on Twitter Security Incident Investigation
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Boat Engines and Wake
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Piecing the Evidence Together
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Recovering Evidence in Murky Waters
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Examining Evidence
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Student on Boat
- 07.22.2020 — Post-Blast Training Boat Wake Loop
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Diver Enters Water
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: In the Classroom
- 07.22.2020 — Underwater Post-Blast: Boats Passing
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: Can We Protect Freedom of Speech While Addressing Fake News and Influence Campaigns Online?
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: What is the FBI Doing to Combat Election Fraud?
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: What is the FBI's Role in Securing the Election?
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: How Does the FBI Work With Others to Ensure the Integrity of Elections?
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: How Can Voters and Campaigns Find Information About Helping to Strengthen Electoral System?
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: What Should an Oregonian Do If They Believe Someone Has Violated Their Voting Rights?
- 06.30.2020 — FBI Portland: Are You Concerned About the Impact That Russia or Other Countries May Have on 2020 Elections?