Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
Public service announcement asking for assistance in identifying public servants sworn to protect our borders who may be participating in illegal activity.
Narrator: This is a message from the FBI.
Special Agent Alfredo Duran: Every day at America’s borders, drugs, weapons, and even people are illegally smuggled into our country.
This threatens our national security.
Some public servants sworn to protect our borders are turning a blind eye and lining their pockets.
The FBI’s top criminal priority is to take down these corrupt officials.
For example, the FBI and task force partners arrested a federal officer who accepted bribes to allow vehicles loaded with people and weapons to cross the border near San Diego.
At the airport in Buffalo, the FBI stopped a corrupt officer who helped a drug trafficker bypass security.
The FBI leads 17 Border Corruption Task Forces composed of more than 30 federal, state, and local agencies who work hard to protect the integrity of our borders, ports of entry, and terminals.
But we need your help to win this fight.
If you live near, work at, or cross the border, you can be our eyes and ears.
When you witness public corruption, don’t turn a blind eye—report it to the FBI.
Narrator: Report public corruption at tips.fbi.gov.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics