Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
Public service announcement asking for assistance in identifying public servants sworn to protect our borders who may be participating in illegal activity.
Narrator: This is a message from the FBI.
Special Agent Alfredo Duran: Every day at America’s borders, drugs, weapons, and even people are illegally smuggled into our country.
This threatens our national security.
Some public servants sworn to protect our borders are turning a blind eye and lining their pockets.
The FBI’s top criminal priority is to take down these corrupt officials.
For example, the FBI and task force partners arrested a federal officer who accepted bribes to allow vehicles loaded with people and weapons to cross the border near San Diego.
At the airport in Buffalo, the FBI stopped a corrupt officer who helped a drug trafficker bypass security.
The FBI leads 17 Border Corruption Task Forces composed of more than 30 federal, state, and local agencies who work hard to protect the integrity of our borders, ports of entry, and terminals.
But we need your help to win this fight.
If you live near, work at, or cross the border, you can be our eyes and ears.
When you witness public corruption, don’t turn a blind eye—report it to the FBI.
Narrator: Report public corruption at tips.fbi.gov.
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll
- 09.12.2022 — FBI Director Christopher Wray on How the FBI Is Helping to Combat Violent Crime
- 09.09.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.07.2022 — Cyber PSA from FBI Jacksonville
- 08.26.2022 — FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy PSA
- 08.14.2022 — Operation Cross Country 2022 B-Roll