FBI Portland: What is the FBI Doing to Combat Election Fraud?
Steve Goldman, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI in Portland, describes the FBI's role combating election fraud in a series of question-and-answer videos for communities served by FBI Portland.
The FBI’s 2020 Election Plan includes coordinated efforts between our experts in criminal, cyber, counter-intelligence, and counter-terrorism investigations at the Headquarters level. In addition, each field office has election crimes coordinators – subject matter experts - both agents and intelligence analysts - who are trained to assess allegations of voter fraud, civil rights violations, campaign finance crimes, and other potential threats to both primaries and general elections.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws