FBI Portland: How Does the FBI Work With Others to Ensure the Integrity of Elections?
Steve Goldman, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI in Portland, describes the FBI's role in securing the election in a series of question-and-answer videos for communities served by FBI Portland.
While states and counties bear much of the responsibility to ensure a fair election process at the local level, the FBI takes allegations of election-related violations of federal law seriously. Here in Oregon, we are working closely with our partners at the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Oregon Secretary of State’s Office, and county clerks to launch educational and training opportunities and to share our resources and knowledge.
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.08.2020 — Ashley Forbes: Nobody in Town Goes Missing Like This
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case