FBI Portland: Are You Concerned About the Impact That Russia or Other Countries May Have on 2020 Elections?
George Chamberlain, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI in Portland, describes the FBI's role in securing the election in a series of question-and-answer videos for communities served by FBI Portland.
Long history has shown Russia is persistent and skilled in using disinformation to advance its objectives. Social media has only made it easier for Russia to amplify divisive or controversial issues that sow discord among Americans. We also know Russia will come up with new ways to target us, and our job is to figure out what they are doing and how to counter it. We also know that other nations likely learned lessons from Russia’s efforts in 2016. We have to be agile and identify and counter a variety of threats.
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In
- 10.23.2020 — Brent Gillespie: Please Come Forward
- 10.22.2020 — Branson Jernigan: It Seems Like People Have Been Forgetting About Her
- 10.21.2020 — Fresno’s Breaking the Chains Receives FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.08.2020 — Ashley Forbes: Nobody in Town Goes Missing Like This
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case