FBI Partnerships and the Office of Private Sector (60 Seconds)
Leaders in the private sector and the FBI describe the need to work as partners. The FBI's Office of Private Sector builds, enhances, and supports strategic relationships with private industry and academia to protect economic and national security.
Michael Sullivan: The FBI's Office of Private Sector works to provide one voice for the FBI connecting industry leaders and FBI professionals, to address emerging threats facing the private sector.
FBI Director Christopher Wray: The more a company engages with us about what we are worried about and what threats they're seeing, the more we can leverage each other, for a common defense.
Chris Davis: We partner with the FBI pretty much daily, weekly for sure.
Larry Wansley: Our partnership with the FBI is exceptional, and it's needed. Our nation, our security, our safety, our well-being depends on it so much.
Brenda McAdoo: As private sector coordinator, I'm here to listen to a corporation's concerns, help them identify risks, and then, through partnership, mitigate those risks. Start your partnership today by calling your local field office and asking for the private sector coordinator.
- 01.15.2021 — FBI San Francisco Field Office Message on Protecting Communities
- 01.12.2021 — Vodcast: Wanted by the FBI - Hung Tien Pham
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Reshipping Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Work From Home Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns Consumers About Gift Card Scams
- 12.22.2020 — Be Aware of Online Shopping Scams this Holiday Season
- 12.21.2020 — FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair announces reward in San Francisco church arson
- 12.16.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 12.16.2020 — Luis Quesada: Felices Fiestas
- 12.16.2020 — FBI El Paso Holiday Message
- 12.09.2020 — Seeking Information on Man Who Fired Rifle at Chicago Metra Stop
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Shopping Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Social Media Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Charity Scams
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In