FBI Partnerships and the Office of Private Sector (60 Seconds)
Leaders in the private sector and the FBI describe the need to work as partners. The FBI's Office of Private Sector builds, enhances, and supports strategic relationships with private industry and academia to protect economic and national security.
Michael Sullivan: The FBI's Office of Private Sector works to provide one voice for the FBI connecting industry leaders and FBI professionals, to address emerging threats facing the private sector.
FBI Director Christopher Wray: The more a company engages with us about what we are worried about and what threats they're seeing, the more we can leverage each other, for a common defense.
Chris Davis: We partner with the FBI pretty much daily, weekly for sure.
Larry Wansley: Our partnership with the FBI is exceptional, and it's needed. Our nation, our security, our safety, our well-being depends on it so much.
Brenda McAdoo: As private sector coordinator, I'm here to listen to a corporation's concerns, help them identify risks, and then, through partnership, mitigate those risks. Start your partnership today by calling your local field office and asking for the private sector coordinator.
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — Protecting Elections
- 09.25.2020 — Seeking Information in 'Peggy' Lammers Death in Deltaville, Virginia
- 09.25.2020 — FBI Jacksonville's Rachel Rojas Marks Hispanic Heritage Month
- 09.22.2020 — JCODE Operation Uncovers Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 09.21.2020 — FBI Tampa Division Encourages Voters to Protect Their Voice
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive (Short)
- 09.21.2020 — Prepare to Survive
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight.
- 09.21.2020 — Run. Hide. Fight. (Trailer)
- 09.17.2020 — New Charges, Plea Deals in SF City Hall Corruption Investigation
- 09.17.2020 — FBI Charlotte Honors Interns Talk About Their Experiences
- 09.17.2020 — Director Wray Voices Support for Police During House Testimony
- 09.16.2020 — Director Wray Addresses CISA Cybersecurity Summit
- 08.26.2020 — FBI Portland Issues Statement on Unrest and Requests Public Tips
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Information in Pharmaceutical Robberies in Maryland and Pennsylvania
- 08.21.2020 — FBI Kansas City - 100th Anniversary
- 08.21.2020 — Seeking Missing 21-Year-Old Mother; $10,000 Reward for Information
- 08.20.2020 — FBI Statement on the Charging of Former Uber CSO for Covering Up 2016 Hack