360 Video: The Oklahoma City Bombing: 25 Years Later
In this immersive 360-degree video, tour the grounds of the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum as you listen to voices of those impacted by the bombing 25 years ago.
Florence Rogers: I just turned around in my chair when the bomb went off. It was, it had to be longer, but it was just like seconds and all the girls that was in the office with me and disappeared and eventually I found out that there was when the bomb went up and everything started coming down that the seven floors up above us had took them down into what was eventually known as the pit.
Barry Black: I was there around 9:30-9:35. It's very early on as I said the fires are still burning and you can still see people trapped in the upper floors of the building and of course the firefighters were putting fire's out and paramedics and ambulance are there a lot of a lot of wounded people, walking wounded. You have to sort of push through that to get to the job at hand.
Dr. William Fabbri: I spent a number of days in this environment rapidly transitioning between the impression that I really would have preferred to be somewhere else and then immediately thereafter realizing that I didn't want to be anywhere else and that this was probably one of the most important things I'd ever done in my career.
Bob Ricks: I kind of stood there in front of that building by myself there for a while and all I could think was, "you know, Lord, this is overwhelming," and you know where do you start and basically said a prayer that you know the obviously I can't make it right, but hopefully we can find justice in this process.
Jim Norman: Five years after the bombing, I brought my wife and children to the dedication ceremony of the Memorial and I wasn't prepared for the emotional impact that hit me when we walked in there and I saw the people who had lost kids, putting stuffed animals and flowers on the little seats. There's big seats for adults and little seats for the kids and when they went in there
and put the stuffed animals and the flowers on the little seats, I couldn't talk. I said I can't talk and I just kind of walked on the hill by myself for a few minutes until I kind of composed myself, but it was so sad, you know what happened with those kids.
Kari Watkins: The memorial is really built to remember those who were killed, those who survived, and those changed forever. While we tell the stories of perpetrators, it really is about
remembrance and lessons learned and how we call the information together so that we hopefully can prevent or teach against future acts.
Barry Black: This is a beautifully done place in my opinion and it shows that there is some resilience and you can recover from even horrific events such as this.
Florence Rogers: And I usually close my remarks when I'm giving my story to people that my advice is don't ever miss an opportunity to tell those you love you love them because you don't ever know when you might not come home from that ordinary day.
- 05.18.2023 — Beware of Elder Fraud Scams
- 05.12.2023 — Director Wray's 2023 National Police Week Address
- 05.10.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Oasis Ponzi Scheme
- 05.05.2023 — FBI Phoenix Hosts Missing Person Identification Project Event
- 05.02.2023 — Operation SpecTor Targets Darknet Markets
- 04.28.2023 — FBI Los Angeles Air Assault PSA
- 04.25.2023 — FBI Richmond - National Crime Victims' Rights Week
- 04.21.2023 — Inside the FBI: The China Threat
- 04.20.2023 — Seeking Information-Suspect Wanted in Connection with Armed Robberies
- 04.17.2023 — Lumberton Women - Vodcast
- 04.13.2023 — FBI San Francisco: Video Depicting Kidnapping of Monica de Leon Barba (Video 2)
- 04.13.2023 — FBI San Francisco: Video Depicting Kidnapping of Monica de Leon Barba (Video 1)
- 04.10.2023 — Missy Peregrym IC3 PSA
- 04.03.2023 — FBI Cyber at RSA
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent Alex Silverstein
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent Justin Brannon
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent Lauren Regucci
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent in Charge Sherri Onks
- 03.03.2023 — FBI Pittsburgh Joint Operation
- 02.09.2023 — Chinese High-Altitude Balloon Recovery
FBI Weekly Newsletter
Subscribe to our email newsletter for news on the FBI, sent out every week.