Undercover Footage of Pedro Mascheroni Meeting with Federal Agent
Undercover footage of Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni, a scientist formerly employed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, who was sentenced for communication of classified nuclear weapons data to a person he believed to be a Venezuelan government official.
Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni: You know what is this?
Undercover: A nuclear warhead?
Mascheroni: Right. That is a nuclear warhead. I know how to design this. I know how to calculate this.
Undercover: Mm Hmm.
Mascheroni: So you see the situation. And now the United States is going to be really hungry for oil. Only options that we have. Solar cannot do it. Wind cannot do it. Only options you have just nuclear and oil for the United States.
Undercover: And oil, there’s only so much.
Mascheroni. And oil there’s only so much. And the other thing is particularly Venezuela is a very vulnerable nation.
Now picture the following scenario. Picture that Venezuela could have 40 nuclear weapons. Just 40, with missiles. And it’s 2020. The United States will not invade Venezuela.
- 03.23.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud