TBI Agent Reflects on Role of Fusion Center in Case
Margie Quin, assistant special agent in charge of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), reflects on the partnerships at the TBI’s fusion center during the Tammy Silas investigation.
I think the working relationships that are formed day in and day out in the fusion center worked just like we thought and hoped it would in a critical incident. The relationship building that goes on every day when we’re working cases, tips, leads.
When you can put a face to a name you’re obviously going to get a better result when you ask for assistance. And, every agency that’s a partner and works here within the Fusion Center really stepped up to the plate, did their part and then some. And, the result was a very successful conclusion.
- 03.24.2017 — Seeking Information in Pasadena Cheesecake Factory Explosion
- 03.23.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Amy Lynn Bradley
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Tam Dao Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Hesham Elgamiel Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Alfred Tribble, Jr. Describes Joining FBI
- 03.23.2017 — SAC Perrye K. Turner Describes Importance of Diversity
- 03.23.2017 — Agent Jenelle Janabajal Describes Joining FBI
- 03.21.2017 — FBI Careers: Coolest Stories
- 03.10.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Public Tips on Top Ten Fugitive Eduardo Ravelo
- 02.22.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 02.21.2017 — Flag-Raising Honors Fallen Agent Edwin R. Woodriffe
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status