TBI Agent Reflects on Role of Fusion Center in Case
Margie Quin, assistant special agent in charge of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), reflects on the partnerships at the TBI’s fusion center during the Tammy Silas investigation.
I think the working relationships that are formed day in and day out in the fusion center worked just like we thought and hoped it would in a critical incident. The relationship building that goes on every day when we’re working cases, tips, leads.
When you can put a face to a name you’re obviously going to get a better result when you ask for assistance. And, every agency that’s a partner and works here within the Fusion Center really stepped up to the plate, did their part and then some. And, the result was a very successful conclusion.
- 09.22.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Walter Yovany Gomez
- 09.16.2016 — FBI in Thailand: Confronting the Child Sex Trade
- 09.16.2016 — John Schachnovsky, FBI Legal Attaché, Bangkok
- 09.16.2016 — Gen. Tamasak Wicharaya, Royal Thai Police
- 09.16.2016 — Glyn T. Davies, U.S. Ambassador to Thailand
- 09.13.2016 — Ernie Weyand, FBI Assistant Legal Attaché, Bangkok
- 09.13.2016 — Rick Snelsire, INL Director, U.S. Embassy in Bangkok
- 09.13.2016 — Major Gen. Monthon Ngernwattanam, Royal Thai Police
- 09.13.2016 — Boom, Child Advocacy Center Director
- 09.13.2016 — Investigation of United Flight 93
- 09.06.2016 — Future Agents in Training Get Inside Look Into the FBI
- 09.02.2016 — The FBI: A Career Like No Other
- 08.29.2016 — Robbery of Blue Fins Bait, Tackle, and Guns Shop in Dundalk, Maryland (FBI Baltimore)
- 08.25.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Nelio Martin Sotomayor-Sanchez
- 08.25.2016 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches Bank Robbers Mobile App
- 08.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Iris, the FBI's Electronics Detection Canine
- 08.17.2016 — FBI Linguists: The Opportunities for Linguists
- 08.17.2016 — FBI Linguists: What We Do and How to be Successful
- 08.17.2016 — FBI Linguists: Why My Work Matters
- 08.17.2016 — FBI Linguists: Serving My Country