Seeking Information in Triple Murder Case
The FBI and its law enforcement partners need your tips to help them solve the murders of three family members in Mississippi.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its law enforcement partners need your tips to help them solve the murders of a mother, father, and aunt.
Four children were left behind when Rong Chen, his wife Mei Rong Li, and her older sister Mei Jin Li, were stabbed to death in their home in Mississippi in 2011. Special Agent James Burton says one of the children discovered the crime scene when she came home from school.
James M. Burton, Jr.: It was a very gruesome crime scene. Now we have these four children who were orphaned.
Halpern: Rong Chen and his wife owned a restaurant called Chinese Happiness in the small community of D’Iberville, but all three victims had ties across the United States.
Burton: So this could go from California to Mississippi to Georgia to New York. I mean there are just any number of possibilities.
Halpern: If you have information about this case, call your local FBI field office.
Burton: What we are looking for is help from someone who can provide some information that might help us get these children some answers, get them some peace.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and you’ve been listening to Wanted by the FBI.
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang
- 06.08.2017 — Thieves Steal Jeep from Rancho Bernardo Home
- 06.08.2017 — National Academy Graduates 50,000th Student
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Activist Andrew Holmes Works to Strengthen Relationships With Law Enforcement
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson Describes Evolution of Violence
- 05.30.2017 — Fighting Violent Crime in Chicago
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago School Principal Describes Unique Challenges
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Anderson Describes Countering Violence
- 05.26.2017 — Women Rising: Stories From Trailblazing Female Leaders of the FBI
- 05.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.26.2017 — FBI Special Agent Careers
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards