Seeking Information in Triple Murder Case
The FBI and its law enforcement partners need your tips to help them solve the murders of three family members in Mississippi.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its law enforcement partners need your tips to help them solve the murders of a mother, father, and aunt.
Four children were left behind when Rong Chen, his wife Mei Rong Li, and her older sister Mei Jin Li, were stabbed to death in their home in Mississippi in 2011. Special Agent James Burton says one of the children discovered the crime scene when she came home from school.
James M. Burton, Jr.: It was a very gruesome crime scene. Now we have these four children who were orphaned.
Halpern: Rong Chen and his wife owned a restaurant called Chinese Happiness in the small community of D’Iberville, but all three victims had ties across the United States.
Burton: So this could go from California to Mississippi to Georgia to New York. I mean there are just any number of possibilities.
Halpern: If you have information about this case, call your local FBI field office.
Burton: What we are looking for is help from someone who can provide some information that might help us get these children some answers, get them some peace.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and you’ve been listening to Wanted by the FBI.
- 09.15.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: The FBI's Safe Online Surfing Internet Challenge
- 09.09.2023 — Nationals Video 2023
- 08.29.2023 — FBI Director Christopher Wray Announces Major Operation Targeting the Qakbot Botnet
- 08.23.2023 — Little Rock Operation Cross Country 2023
- 08.18.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Searching for Steven
- 08.16.2023 — FBI Kansas Intern Experience 2023
- 08.15.2023 — Susan Wright talks about FBI Richmond's Diversity Agent Recruitment Event
- 08.15.2023 — Dave Kadela talks about FBI Richmond's Diversity Agent Recruitment Event
- 08.15.2023 — Britany Perkins DAR Video
- 08.14.2023 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 08.08.2023 — Making Sense of FISA Section 702
- 08.01.2023 — Video Footage from Operation Cross Country 13
- 07.31.2023 — Defending Against AI Threats
- 07.28.2023 — FBI Dallas Joint Operation Targets Gang Members, Violent Criminals
- 07.27.2023 — FBI Columbia Citizens Academy
- 07.27.2023 — Identity Theft Victim Shares Her Story
- 07.26.2023 — Director Wray Addresses FBI Atlanta Cyber Threat Summit
- 07.26.2023 — FBI Cyber and Nebraska Farm Bureau
- 07.24.2023 — Director Wray NOBLE Speech
- 07.20.2023 — Director Wray Lauds the FBI's Partnerships