Seeking Information in 2001 Murder of Tom Wales
The children of murdered federal prosecutor Tom Wales issue a plea for information. There is a $1,000,000 reward in the case. Call 1-800-CALL-FBI or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with information.
In October 2001, a gunman killed Tom Wales.
Tom Wales was a federal prosecutor – and our father. His murder remains unsolved, and we need your help to find his killer.
One tip is all that it takes. If you have any information – no matter how small - please contact the FBI. You can do so confidentially by phone or email – or anonymously by mail.
There is a $1 million reward for information that helps the FBI find the person who killed our father.
Please help us – please contact the FBI today.
- 07.25.2016 — John Perren Describes the WMD Directorate's National Improvised Explosives Familiarization Course
- 07.15.2016 — FBI Counters Illicit Diamond Trafficking and Trade
- 07.15.2016 — FBI Crisis Response Canines
- 07.12.2016 — FBI Seeks Wanted Serial Child Abductor
- 07.05.2016 — FBI Forensic Artist Creates Facial Approximations from Skulls
- 06.22.2016 — Philadelphia J.B. Merrick Robbery
- 06.15.2016 — Clues Sought in Unsolved East Area Rapist Case
- 06.02.2016 — FBI Seeking Information on Armed Robbers of Gun Shop
- 06.02.2016 — FBI Returns Darwin Letter to Smithsonian Archives
- 05.25.2016 — FBI Houston Marks 10-Year Anniversary of Enron Case
- 05.20.2016 — Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Luis Macedo
- 05.12.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Edward Lee LeBlanc
- 05.11.2016 — Director Comey Honors Law Enforcement Officers in National Police Week Message
- 05.03.2016 — FBI Crime Analysts Provide Training on Violent Criminal Apprehension Program
- 04.20.2016 — FBI Evidence Response Teams Join Park Service in Excavation of Civil War-Era Site
- 04.14.2016 — FBI This Week: Sexual Assault Kit Initiative
- 04.10.2016 — John Doe 13
- 03.31.2016 — FBI Biometric Identification Award 2015
- 03.25.2016 — FBI Albuquerque Seeks Suspect in Officer-Involved Shooting
- 03.17.2016 — Adriana Coronado Investigation Surveillance Footage