Reward Offered in Armed Robbery Shooting
The FBI is searching for a man who shot and robbed an armored car service employee.
The FBI is searching for a man who allegedly shot and robbed an armored car service employee.
The fact that somebody would actually just run up to somebody and with no hesitation shoot them really makes this an important case that we try to solve as quickly as possible, because you never know when the next time this suspect is going to go out there and
hurt somebody else.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. The shooting and robbery happened outside of an ATM in Charlotte, North Carolina. Special Agent Peter Carricato says the suspect was caught on surveillance camera waiting for the female employee.
Once he sees the armed carrier get out, that’s when he makes his move, and you can see him
running across the parking lot.
The suspect then shot the woman and grabbed a bag of money.
He can be seen in the video carrying the bag in his left hand, and he had the gun in a
glove in his right hand.
Witnesses say the suspect is a black male, between 15 and 25 years old, with a small build. A $20,000 reward is being offered in this case. To report a tip, call your local FBI field office.
To see the surveillance video, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 02.22.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Double-Murder Investigation
- 02.21.2017 — Flag-Raising Honors Fallen Agent Edwin R. Woodriffe
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI