Reward Offered in Armed Robbery Shooting
The FBI is searching for a man who shot and robbed an armored car service employee.
The FBI is searching for a man who allegedly shot and robbed an armored car service employee.
The fact that somebody would actually just run up to somebody and with no hesitation shoot them really makes this an important case that we try to solve as quickly as possible, because you never know when the next time this suspect is going to go out there and
hurt somebody else.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. The shooting and robbery happened outside of an ATM in Charlotte, North Carolina. Special Agent Peter Carricato says the suspect was caught on surveillance camera waiting for the female employee.
Once he sees the armed carrier get out, that’s when he makes his move, and you can see him
running across the parking lot.
The suspect then shot the woman and grabbed a bag of money.
He can be seen in the video carrying the bag in his left hand, and he had the gun in a
glove in his right hand.
Witnesses say the suspect is a black male, between 15 and 25 years old, with a small build. A $20,000 reward is being offered in this case. To report a tip, call your local FBI field office.
To see the surveillance video, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud