Pedro Mascheroni Meets with Undercover Agent
Undercover footage of Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni, a scientist formerly employed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, who was sentenced for communication of classified nuclear weapons data to a person he believed to be a Venezuelan government official.
Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni: You know what is this?
Undercover: A nuclear warhead?
Mascheroni: Right. That is a nuclear warhead. I know how to design this. I know how to calculate this.
Undercover: Mm Hmm.
Mascheroni: So you see the situation. And now the United States is going to be really hungry for oil. Only options that we have. Solar cannot do it. Wind cannot do it. Only options you have just nuclear and oil for the United States.
Undercover: And oil, there’s only so much.
Mascheroni. And oil there’s only so much. And the other thing is particularly Venezuela is a very vulnerable nation.
Now picture the following scenario. Picture that Venezuela could have 40 nuclear weapons. Just 40, with missiles. And it’s 2020. The United States will not invade Venezuela.
(Back to story)
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang
- 06.08.2017 — Thieves Steal Jeep from Rancho Bernardo Home
- 06.08.2017 — National Academy Graduates 50,000th Student
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Activist Andrew Holmes Works to Strengthen Relationships With Law Enforcement
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson Describes Evolution of Violence
- 05.30.2017 — Fighting Violent Crime in Chicago
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago School Principal Describes Unique Challenges
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Anderson Describes Countering Violence
- 05.26.2017 — Women Rising: Stories From Trailblazing Female Leaders of the FBI
- 05.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.26.2017 — FBI Special Agent Careers
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Al Tribble
- 05.03.2017 — FBI Recruitment Video
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Dan Rodriguez
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Erin Sheridan
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Jean O'Connor