Pedro Mascheroni Meets with Undercover Agent
Undercover footage of Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni, a scientist formerly employed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, who was sentenced for communication of classified nuclear weapons data to a person he believed to be a Venezuelan government official.
Pedro Leonardo Mascheroni: You know what is this?
Undercover: A nuclear warhead?
Mascheroni: Right. That is a nuclear warhead. I know how to design this. I know how to calculate this.
Undercover: Mm Hmm.
Mascheroni: So you see the situation. And now the United States is going to be really hungry for oil. Only options that we have. Solar cannot do it. Wind cannot do it. Only options you have just nuclear and oil for the United States.
Undercover: And oil, there’s only so much.
Mascheroni. And oil there’s only so much. And the other thing is particularly Venezuela is a very vulnerable nation.
Now picture the following scenario. Picture that Venezuela could have 40 nuclear weapons. Just 40, with missiles. And it’s 2020. The United States will not invade Venezuela.
(Back to story)
- 10.12.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
- 10.11.2017 — Compact Council Ratification Overview
- 10.11.2017 — Audio of Jane Doe 39
- 10.02.2017 — FBI Chicago Internships and Careers
- 09.28.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Missing Woman Rachel Louise Cooke
- 09.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Santiago Villalba Mederos
- 09.21.2017 — Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood