Seeking Ahmad Abousamra
The FBI is looking for Ahmad Abousamra, a wanted fugitive since 2009. Up to a $50,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his capture.
The FBI is looking for Ahmad Abousamra, a wanted fugitive since 2009.
Up to a $50,000 reward is being offered for information leading to his capture.
He was indicted in 2009 on nine terrorism-related charges, including conspiracy to kill American soldiers overseas.
The indictment alleges Abousamra believed there was religious justification for suicide bombings and the glory of dying on the battlefield.
Abousamra sought to attend terrorist training camps in Pakistan. He also travelled with his convicted co-conspirator to Yemen for the same purpose. Both attempts were unsuccessful.
Still, he travelled to Iraq with the hope of joining the insurgence. His activities there are largely unknown.
Abousamra is 5-11 with a thin build and he has a higher-pitched voice. Listen now to a recording of his voice:
If they don’t have a warrant they don’t have a right to do that. Make sure you tell you mother that next time because they might scare her. You know what I’m saying?
Ahmad Abousamra fluently speaks, reads, and writes both English and Arabic. He has extensive computer skills.
Abousamra was last known to be in Aleppo, Syria, with his wife, at least one young daughter, and extended family.
Anyone with information regarding Abousamra’s location, please call 1-800-CALL-FBI or contact your nearest embassy. Please visit fbi.gov for more information.
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
- 12.21.2016 — National Use of Force Data Collection
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm