Most Wanted Terrorist: Liban Haji Mohamed
The FBI needs your tips to track down the newest fugitive added to its Most Wanted Terrorists list, Liban Haji Mohamed. A reward of up to $50,000 is available for information leading to Mohamed’s arrest and conviction.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your tips to track down the newest fugitive added to its Most Wanted Terrorists list—Liban Haji Mohamed. A reward of up to $50,000 is available for information leading to Mohamed’s arrest and conviction.
Carl Ghattas: Liban is one of those individuals who has caused us serious concern.
Halpern: Mohamed is a Somali-born naturalized U.S. citizen who worked as a taxicab driver in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. Special Agent in Charge of the Counterterrorism Division at the FBI’s Washington Field Office Carl Ghattas says Mohamed is wanted for providing material support to al Shabaab and al Qaeda, both of which are designated terrorist organizations.
Ghattas: Not only did he chose to go to Somalia and fight with al Shabaab, he took a prominent role in trying to recruit people to fight for al Shabaab. He also trained with weapons.
Halpern: If you have information on Liban Mohamed contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or consulate. Visit fbi.gov for photos and more information. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 02.13.2017 — Victim of Romance Scam Tells Her Story
- 02.13.2017 — Special Agent Christine Beining Describes Romance Scams
- 02.07.2017 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Women Special Agents
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Sacramento Missing Person Elijah Moore Surveillance Footage
- 02.06.2017 — FBI Wanted App Promo Video
- 01.30.2017 — Houston FBI Prepares for 2017 Super Bowl
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
- 12.21.2016 — National Use of Force Data Collection
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm