Most Wanted Terrorist: Liban Haji Mohamed
The FBI needs your tips to track down the newest fugitive added to its Most Wanted Terrorists list, Liban Haji Mohamed. A reward of up to $50,000 is available for information leading to Mohamed’s arrest and conviction.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your tips to track down the newest fugitive added to its Most Wanted Terrorists list—Liban Haji Mohamed. A reward of up to $50,000 is available for information leading to Mohamed’s arrest and conviction.
Carl Ghattas: Liban is one of those individuals who has caused us serious concern.
Halpern: Mohamed is a Somali-born naturalized U.S. citizen who worked as a taxicab driver in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. Special Agent in Charge of the Counterterrorism Division at the FBI’s Washington Field Office Carl Ghattas says Mohamed is wanted for providing material support to al Shabaab and al Qaeda, both of which are designated terrorist organizations.
Ghattas: Not only did he chose to go to Somalia and fight with al Shabaab, he took a prominent role in trying to recruit people to fight for al Shabaab. He also trained with weapons.
Halpern: If you have information on Liban Mohamed contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or consulate. Visit fbi.gov for photos and more information. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with Wanted by the FBI.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics