Gardner Museum in Boston Offering $5 Million Reward for Stolen Art
The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston is offering a $5 million reward for the return of 13 pieces of art stolen in 1990.
These painting are very unique, easily identifiable if you know what you’re looking for. If you didn’t see these paintings you’d walk right by them and maybe not take note of them.
But by trying to get the images out there of these paintings and these pieces, hopefully this might resonate with someone. Someone might see a painting and scour their memory and realize that maybe they’d seen it in years past.
And that’s what we’re trying to do.
The pieces that were stolen from the Gardner really are the true definition of pricelessness, because they can never be sold, they can never be replaced. So when you lose a piece from this particular collection the museum can’t just go out and acquire another masterpiece
to put in its place. It has to remain empty.
The spots have to remain unfilled until Mrs. Gardner’s purchases and her items are put back into their proper place in the collection.
And the final chapter in this investigation would be the successful location and recovery of the paintings, and the return of these paintings to the Gardner Art Museum.
Again, we just simply want the information so we can recover our paintings and move forward.
Twenty-three years. That’s far too long. It’s time for these paintings to come home.
- 10.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Lamont Stephenson Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 10.11.2018 — New Sit-Up Protocol for FBI Mandatory Physical Fitness Test
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 25, 2018 Walgreens Pharmacy Robbery
- 10.03.2018 — FBI Phoenix: Mismatch Bandit, September 15, 2018 Subway Shop Robbery
- 09.24.2018 — Daughter of Slain Virginia Trooper Seeks Clues in Unsolved Case
- 09.24.2018 — FBI Crime Data Explorer
- 09.04.2018 — Facebook Live Event: An Inside Look at Physical Fitness
- 09.03.2018 — Smithsonian Assists FBI in Minnesota Ruby Slippers Case
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Information Security (InfoSec)
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Wi-Fi
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Social Engineering
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Virtual Private Networks
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Safer Campaign Communications
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Router Hardening
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Patching, Firewalls, and Anti-Virus Software
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Passwords
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Incident Response
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Have You Been Hacked?
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Cloud-Based Services
- 08.30.2018 — Protected Voices: Browser and App Safety