Gardner Museum in Boston Offering $5 Million Reward for Stolen Art
The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston is offering a $5 million reward for the return of 13 pieces of art stolen in 1990.
These painting are very unique, easily identifiable if you know what you’re looking for. If you didn’t see these paintings you’d walk right by them and maybe not take note of them.
But by trying to get the images out there of these paintings and these pieces, hopefully this might resonate with someone. Someone might see a painting and scour their memory and realize that maybe they’d seen it in years past.
And that’s what we’re trying to do.
The pieces that were stolen from the Gardner really are the true definition of pricelessness, because they can never be sold, they can never be replaced. So when you lose a piece from this particular collection the museum can’t just go out and acquire another masterpiece
to put in its place. It has to remain empty.
The spots have to remain unfilled until Mrs. Gardner’s purchases and her items are put back into their proper place in the collection.
And the final chapter in this investigation would be the successful location and recovery of the paintings, and the return of these paintings to the Gardner Art Museum.
Again, we just simply want the information so we can recover our paintings and move forward.
Twenty-three years. That’s far too long. It’s time for these paintings to come home.
- 06.30.2022 — Ruja Ignatova Promotes OneCoin at London Event
- 06.29.2022 — FBI and National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Sextortion PSA
- 06.14.2022 — Footage from Charlotte, North Carolina, Mass Shooting on June 22, 2020
- 05.17.2022 — Domestic Security Alliance Council
- 05.11.2022 — National Senior Fraud Awareness Day
- 05.10.2022 — Director Wray's 2022 National Police Week Address
- 04.28.2022 — National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month PSA (FBI Los Angeles)
- 04.28.2022 — FBI Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Promotional Video
- 04.18.2022 — Missouri Bomb Task Force Renders Safe a Cannonball
- 04.05.2022 — Former Director William Webster Offers Warning About Elder Fraud
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Oregon Cyber Task Force
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Regional Computer Forensics Lab
- 03.29.2022 — FBI Portland Cyber Recruiting: Cyber Special Agent
- 03.07.2022 — Made in Beijing: The Plan for Global Market Domination
- 03.02.2022 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 03.01.2022 — HRT Mobility Team - Fast Boat
- 03.01.2022 — HRT Mobility Team - Night Vision Goggles
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Rochester Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Buffalo & FBI Rochester Hate Crimes PSA
- 02.28.2022 — FBI Buffalo Hate Crimes PSA