Financial Fraud Public Service Announcement
Actor Michael Douglas, who played a Wall Street tycoon in the movie “Wall Street,” says that while the 1987 movie was fiction, the problem is all too real.
“The point is, ladies and gentlemen, greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right.”
Hello, I’m Michael Douglas. In the movie Wall Street I play Gordon Gekko, a greedy corporate executive who cheated to profit while innocent investors lost their savings.
The movie was fiction, but the problem is real.
Our economy is increasingly dependent on the success and the integrity of the financial markets. If a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.
For more information on how you can identify securities fraud, or to report insider training, contact your local FBI office. Or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov.
- 12.09.2016 — Chasing the Dragon (Extended Trailer)
- 12.07.2016 — Video Loop of "Go-Fast" Boat
- 12.07.2016 — Gerry Canavan
- 12.07.2016 — Seized "Go-Fast" Boat
- 12.07.2016 — Kevin Lopez
- 12.07.2016 — Brett Chianella
- 12.07.2016 — Cmdr. Jose Jose-Vasquez
- 12.07.2016 — Rear Adm. Christopher Tomney
- 12.07.2016 — Lt. Col. Ziggy Schoepf
- 12.07.2016 — How FBI Intel Helps Task Force Stem Illegal Flow of Drugs
- 12.01.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones
- 11.28.2016 — Albuquerque - Arson Video (11-23-2016)
- 11.21.2016 — John Walsh Describes N-DEx
- 11.17.2016 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Special Agent Veterans
- 11.17.2016 — How N-DEx Can Help Your Agency
- 11.03.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information in the Murder of Sarah Rae Boehm
- 11.01.2016 — FBI Careers: Special Agent
- 11.01.2016 — FBI Careers: Linguist Analyst
- 11.01.2016 — FBI Careers: Intelligence Analyst
- 11.01.2016 — FBI Careers: Chemist