FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
A man wanted for killing his wife, three sons and his mother with a hammer is the newest addition to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list. Bishop is the second man on the current list wanted for the brutal murders of his family. Robert William Fisher killed his wife, son and daughter thirteen years ago this month.
Mollie Halpern: A man wanted for killing his wife, three sons and his mother with a hammer is the newest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
William Bradford Bishop takes the spot of Juan Garcia who surrendered to the FBI just one day after being added to the famous list two weeks ago.
I’m Mollie Halpern with FBI, This Week.
A forensic artist created a clay bust of what Bishop would look like today. Case Agent Charles Adams says Bishop has been on the lam for nearly 40 years but that doesn’t stop the FBI from looking for him…
Charles Adams: We want people to look at all the photos of Brad Bishop including the age-enhanced bust that was created for this investigation. And, if they’ve seen him, or anybody who looks like him, please call us.
Halpern: Bishop is the second man on the current list wanted for the brutal murders of his family. Robert William Fisher killed his wife, son and daughter thirteen years ago this month. Case agent Robert Caldwell…
Robert Caldwell: This man stood over his children, slit their throats so deeply that he almost decapitated them and also slit the throat of his wife and shot her in her head.
Halpern: For photos of Bishop and Fisher visit www.fbi.gov. Phone in tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics