FBI Ten Most Wanted: Fidel Urbina
An alleged murderer and rapist is now on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitive List. A $100,000 reward is available for information leading to the arrest of 37-year-old Fidel Urbina.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged murderer and rapist is now on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitive List. A $100,000 reward is available for information leading to the arrest of 37-year-old Fidel Urbina.
Pablo Araya: I think he’s a menace to society
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau and this is Wanted by the FBI. In 1998, Urbina repeatedly raped and beat his victim in Chicago. Special Agent Pablo Araya says the woman managed to escape…
Araya: She just runs out of the house screaming, naked down the street and that’s when a police officer finds her. 59:46
Halpern: About eight months later, another woman entered the car shop where Urbina was a mechanic. That’s the last anyone saw her.
Araya: She was strangled to death and then she was put in a car and set on fire.
Halpern: Urbina, a Mexican national, has pock-marked cheeks. For a complete description and pictures visit www.fbi.gov. If you have information on Urbina’s whereabouts call your local FBI office.
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics
- 12.13.2017 — Milwaukee-Area Pharmacy Robberies
- 11.30.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Jesus Roberto Munguia
- 11.21.2017 — FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center