FBI Surveillance Footage of John Gotti
Surveillance footage of John Gotti taken between 1988 and 1990.
It was 20 years ago today—on April 2, 1992—that legendary New York mobster John Gotti was convicted of racketeering and other charges and sent to jail for what turned out to be the rest of his life. During his long and violent criminal career, he became known as both “The Dapper Don” (for his expensive suits and lavish parties) and “Teflon Don” (for several high-profile acquittals). A joint NYPD/FBI investigation beginning in the 1980s changed all that, providing an air-tight case—supported by the judge’s decision to keep all jurors anonymous—that led to Gotti’s conviction on all 13 counts. He died in jail in 2002.
Watch our video of previously released FBI surveillance footage from the late 1980s and early 1990s to see Gotti in action, walking the streets of New York with his mobster colleagues.
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Unlock User
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Submit a Search
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Retrieve Status
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Reset Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Export to Excel
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Change Password
- 01.13.2017 — E-Check Tutorial: Add User
- 01.13.2017 — FBI Denver Teen Academy
- 01.13.2017 — Debt Collection Fraud Call Recording
- 01.05.2017 — 2016 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.04.2017 — Interested in Becoming a Special Agent?
- 12.22.2016 — Denuncie la Corrupción en la Frontera al FBI
- 12.22.2016 — Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI
- 12.21.2016 — National Use of Force Data Collection
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm
- 12.19.2016 — The Coming Storm (Leyendas en Español)
- 12.13.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Robert Francis Van Wisse
- 12.09.2016 — Chasing the Dragon (Extended Trailer)
- 12.07.2016 — Video Loop of "Go-Fast" Boat
- 12.07.2016 — Gerry Canavan