FBI Director Honors Fallen Officers
Director Robert S. Mueller honors and remembers the men and women who have given their lives in the line of duty.
Hello, I am FBI Director Bob Mueller. On behalf of the men and women of the FBI, I want to recognize and thank all of our law enforcement colleagues, as we observe National Police Week.
This week, we honor and remember those men and women who have given their lives in the line of duty. Their deaths remind us all that the safety and freedom we enjoy do not come without a price.
Those of you in law enforcement know that your jobs involve great sacrifices. Every day, you live out the meaning of words like duty … service … honor … and bravery.
You walk the beat and keep the watch, making it possible for our citizens to live without fear—to go to work and school, to walk the streets of our cities, and to return home each night, safe and secure.
The FBI is proud to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you, as we continue our work together to protect our families and communities. Thank you again for your commitment and your service. God bless.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics