Bank Official Discusses Laundering Money
Surveillance footage shows a bank vice president discussing creating fictitious businesses to launder money.
Well yeah, just with some fictitious businesses and I’ll handle the rest. You set up the businesses, I’ll handle the deposits. I always wondered. I mean, I’ve been in banking for so long. I’m like, no one’s ever contacted me to try to deposit money. I’m like, I can’t believe it. I’m like, I seem like, uh, I’m like, do I look like too clean, look some people do think that I’m clean cut, the way I come off.
Well you are clean cut. You look clean cut. But, you know, we have larcenous hearts.
Well, you know what? Do I give a [expletive] about money laundering? I don’t. To be honest with ya. You know, it’s earned money. The guy earned the money.
You know, I gonna, I’ll deposit a little dr..., like drabs, you know, 100 g’s, I mean put in like five fictitious businesses. I mean, I can probably get that in within a month. The whole 100 g’s.
You could do 100,000 a month.
That’s 15 grand in your pocket a month.
That’d be retarded. I can’t even think of that.
Well, you ready for it?
Okay. That’s cool.
So, he has that much cash on hand?
Oh my [expletive].
- 03.23.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
- 03.16.2018 — Facebook Live Event - FBI Investigative Publicity Program
- 03.08.2018 — Special Agent Selection Process: Core Competencies
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud