Bank Official Discusses Laundering Money
Surveillance footage shows a bank vice president discussing creating fictitious businesses to launder money.
Well yeah, just with some fictitious businesses and I’ll handle the rest. You set up the businesses, I’ll handle the deposits. I always wondered. I mean, I’ve been in banking for so long. I’m like, no one’s ever contacted me to try to deposit money. I’m like, I can’t believe it. I’m like, I seem like, uh, I’m like, do I look like too clean, look some people do think that I’m clean cut, the way I come off.
Well you are clean cut. You look clean cut. But, you know, we have larcenous hearts.
Well, you know what? Do I give a [expletive] about money laundering? I don’t. To be honest with ya. You know, it’s earned money. The guy earned the money.
You know, I gonna, I’ll deposit a little dr..., like drabs, you know, 100 g’s, I mean put in like five fictitious businesses. I mean, I can probably get that in within a month. The whole 100 g’s.
You could do 100,000 a month.
That’s 15 grand in your pocket a month.
That’d be retarded. I can’t even think of that.
Well, you ready for it?
Okay. That’s cool.
So, he has that much cash on hand?
Oh my [expletive].
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent Alex Silverstein
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent Justin Brannon
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent Lauren Regucci
- 03.08.2023 — FBI Jacksonville Diversity Agent Recruitment Event Trailer: Special Agent in Charge Sherri Onks
- 03.03.2023 — FBI Pittsburgh Joint Operation
- 02.09.2023 — Chinese High-Altitude Balloon Recovery
- 02.06.2023 — Inside The FBI Podcast: For The Love Of Money
- 02.01.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Romance Scams (2021 Rerelease)
- 02.01.2023 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Submitting Tips to the Bureau
- 01.31.2023 — FBI Seattle Discusses Myths of Human Trafficking
- 01.16.2023 — FBI Announces $10,000 Reward for Information Leading to Arrest in Unsolved Murders
- 01.13.2023 — Section Chief Jose Perez on Violent Crime Operations
- 01.12.2023 — Sextortion PSA – Salt Lake City
- 01.10.2023 — Madalina Cojocari Missing Person's Vodcast
- 12.29.2022 — FBI Atlanta: Surveillance in Ebenezer Baptist Church Vandalism Investigation
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
FBI Weekly Newsletter
Subscribe to our email newsletter for news on the FBI, sent out every week.