Bank Official Discusses Laundering Money
Surveillance footage shows a bank vice president discussing creating fictitious businesses to launder money.
Well yeah, just with some fictitious businesses and I’ll handle the rest. You set up the businesses, I’ll handle the deposits. I always wondered. I mean, I’ve been in banking for so long. I’m like, no one’s ever contacted me to try to deposit money. I’m like, I can’t believe it. I’m like, I seem like, uh, I’m like, do I look like too clean, look some people do think that I’m clean cut, the way I come off.
Well you are clean cut. You look clean cut. But, you know, we have larcenous hearts.
Well, you know what? Do I give a [expletive] about money laundering? I don’t. To be honest with ya. You know, it’s earned money. The guy earned the money.
You know, I gonna, I’ll deposit a little dr..., like drabs, you know, 100 g’s, I mean put in like five fictitious businesses. I mean, I can probably get that in within a month. The whole 100 g’s.
You could do 100,000 a month.
That’s 15 grand in your pocket a month.
That’d be retarded. I can’t even think of that.
Well, you ready for it?
Okay. That’s cool.
So, he has that much cash on hand?
Oh my [expletive].
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang
- 06.08.2017 — Thieves Steal Jeep from Rancho Bernardo Home
- 06.08.2017 — National Academy Graduates 50,000th Student
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Activist Andrew Holmes Works to Strengthen Relationships With Law Enforcement
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson Describes Evolution of Violence
- 05.30.2017 — Fighting Violent Crime in Chicago
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago School Principal Describes Unique Challenges
- 05.30.2017 — Chicago FBI Special Agent in Charge Michael Anderson Describes Countering Violence
- 05.26.2017 — Women Rising: Stories From Trailblazing Female Leaders of the FBI
- 05.26.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: National Missing Children’s Day
- 05.26.2017 — FBI Special Agent Careers
- 05.14.2017 — E-Check: Edit Search Criteria at Validation Screen
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Theo Williams
- 05.03.2017 — 2016 Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Al Tribble
- 05.03.2017 — FBI Recruitment Video
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Dan Rodriguez
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Erin Sheridan
- 05.03.2017 — Special Agent Jean O'Connor