Bank Official Discusses Laundering Money
Surveillance footage shows a bank vice president discussing creating fictitious businesses to launder money.
Well yeah, just with some fictitious businesses and I’ll handle the rest. You set up the businesses, I’ll handle the deposits. I always wondered. I mean, I’ve been in banking for so long. I’m like, no one’s ever contacted me to try to deposit money. I’m like, I can’t believe it. I’m like, I seem like, uh, I’m like, do I look like too clean, look some people do think that I’m clean cut, the way I come off.
Well you are clean cut. You look clean cut. But, you know, we have larcenous hearts.
Well, you know what? Do I give a [expletive] about money laundering? I don’t. To be honest with ya. You know, it’s earned money. The guy earned the money.
You know, I gonna, I’ll deposit a little dr..., like drabs, you know, 100 g’s, I mean put in like five fictitious businesses. I mean, I can probably get that in within a month. The whole 100 g’s.
You could do 100,000 a month.
That’s 15 grand in your pocket a month.
That’d be retarded. I can’t even think of that.
Well, you ready for it?
Okay. That’s cool.
So, he has that much cash on hand?
Oh my [expletive].
- 09.21.2017 — Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 07.14.2017 — Security Video of 2013 Connecticut Jewelry Store Robbery
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case