JCODE Operation Uncovers Darknet Opioid Traffickers
A JCODE operation in Los Angeles in February 2020 uncovered a large cache of drugs, weapons, cash, gold, and cryptocurrency as part of Operation DisrupTor.
♫ Music ♫
SWAT voice: On Wentworth, we’re dropping off the Bearcat just past the stop sign.
Lead special agent: Obviously we’re here for Operation Hidden Eye. The warrant and the attachment-b were sent out via email last night to everybody.
SWAT is going to be conducting the arrest.
Special agent: If you guys have any questions just let me know. But … be on special lookout for hardware wallets.
Investigator: What do they look like?
Special agent: They look like USB keys typically. Some look exactly like a USB.
Lead agent: The charges are money laundering, drug trafficking, so those are primarily the things we’re going to be looking for.
SWAT agent: You’ll hear us today referring to structure-one and structure-two. We also have a shed right here.
Lead agent: …thumb drives computers, laptop, phone …
Los Angeles Police Department K-9 handler: We’re just asking that dogs have first dibs on the room.
♫ Music ♫
SWAT agent: Making a left-hand turn.
Special agent: Oh.
K-9 handler: [snaps] Good boy.
HSI investigator: There’s a possible indicator of fentanyl in there, just so you be careful with it.
FBI personnel: New York. Connecticut. Colorado.
[Money counter whirs]
♫ Music ♫
HSI investigator: Oh, nice.
FBI agent: There’s the large meth shards.
HSI investigator: Oh yeah. Look at that.
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll
- 09.12.2022 — FBI Director Christopher Wray on How the FBI Is Helping to Combat Violent Crime
- 09.09.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.07.2022 — Cyber PSA from FBI Jacksonville
- 08.26.2022 — FBI Jacksonville Collegiate Academy PSA
- 08.14.2022 — Operation Cross Country 2022 B-Roll