FBI Swears In Honors Interns
Hundreds of college students and recent graduates took an oath promising to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, thus beginning a 10-week summer internship with the FBI—and possibly a lifelong career in public service.
David Schlendorf, assistant director, FBI Human Resources Division: And I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter. So help me God.
Schlendorf: Congratulations, you are not officially FBI employees.
Honors Intern Bailey: I’ve been set on the FBI for years. You know, I decided FBI, go big or go home.
Honors Intern Albert: It was one of those things where I never even considered it until I was looking for an internship and I was like, wait, FBI internship. And then made it through the interview process and I was like, what? Wow. Okay, so this is really happening.
Honors Intern Eric: In 10 weeks I think that I’ll get a nice foundation and basis on what it means to be in the FBI, complete some projects, and figuring out how I can contribute to the FBI and its mission.
- 01.15.2021 — FBI San Francisco Field Office Message on Protecting Communities
- 01.12.2021 — Vodcast: Wanted by the FBI - Hung Tien Pham
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Reshipping Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns the Public About Work From Home Scams
- 12.31.2020 — FBI Washington Field Office Warns Consumers About Gift Card Scams
- 12.22.2020 — Be Aware of Online Shopping Scams this Holiday Season
- 12.21.2020 — FBI Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair announces reward in San Francisco church arson
- 12.16.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Highlights Teen Academy
- 12.16.2020 — Luis Quesada: Felices Fiestas
- 12.16.2020 — FBI El Paso Holiday Message
- 12.09.2020 — Seeking Information on Man Who Fired Rifle at Chicago Metra Stop
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Shopping Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Social Media Scams
- 12.03.2020 — FBI Omaha Offers Strategies to Beat Charity Scams
- 11.18.2020 — Highlights from Director Wray's Remarks at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting on Cybersecurity
- 11.18.2020 — FBI San Diego Thanksgiving Message
- 11.13.2020 — Remarks by Sanjay Virmani About IRGC Covert Influence Campaign
- 11.10.2020 — FBI Tampa Veterans Day Message
- 11.02.2020 — FBI Buffalo and U.S. Attorney Remarks on Integrity and Security of Elections
- 10.23.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Wanted to Let the Light In