FBI Swears In Honors Interns
Hundreds of college students and recent graduates took an oath promising to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, thus beginning a 10-week summer internship with the FBI—and possibly a lifelong career in public service.
David Schlendorf, assistant director, FBI Human Resources Division: And I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which I am about to enter. So help me God.
Schlendorf: Congratulations, you are not officially FBI employees.
Honors Intern Bailey: I’ve been set on the FBI for years. You know, I decided FBI, go big or go home.
Honors Intern Albert: It was one of those things where I never even considered it until I was looking for an internship and I was like, wait, FBI internship. And then made it through the interview process and I was like, what? Wow. Okay, so this is really happening.
Honors Intern Eric: In 10 weeks I think that I’ll get a nice foundation and basis on what it means to be in the FBI, complete some projects, and figuring out how I can contribute to the FBI and its mission.
- 11.15.2019 — What is an #UnexpectedAgent?
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgents: Life Experiences
- 11.15.2019 — Female Special Agents at the FBI
- 11.15.2019 — FBI Special Agents Protecting our Communities
- 11.15.2019 — FBI Special Agent Fitness
- 11.15.2019 — FBI Special Agent Culture and Community
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgent: Special Agent Sussana Iljazi
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgent: Special Agent Scot Huntsberry
- 11.15.2019 — #UnexpectedAgent: Special Agent Marlo Graham
- 11.08.2019 — Native American Students Learn About FBI STEM Careers
- 11.08.2019 — Applying STEM at the FBI
- 11.08.2019 — STEM at the FBI Laboratory Division
- 11.07.2019 — Inside the FBI's National Threat Operations Center
- 11.07.2019 — My Positive Huntsville
- 11.07.2019 — My Phenomenal Huntsville
- 10.23.2019 — Seeking Fugitive Ricardo Rusan for Suspected Role in Bank Robberies
- 10.23.2019 — FBI Director Discusses Protected Voices Initiative
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Social Media Literacy
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Ransomware
- 10.23.2019 — Protected Voices: Supply Chain