FBI Honolulu COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
Sam Miranda, special agent in charge of the FBI Honolulu Field Office, provides a COVID-19 public service announcement to the community in this video.
I’m Sam Miranda, special agent in charge of the FBI Honolulu Field Office.
As we increase activity on-line for work and study, criminals are already targeting their next victim.
Scammers are leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to steal your money and your personal information. Don’t let them.
Be wary of websites and apps claiming to track COVID-19 cases worldwide.
Look out for emails asking you to verify your personal information in order to receive an economic stimulus checks from the government.
Be cautious of anyone selling products that claim to prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19.
If you believe you are the victim of a scam or if you want to report suspicious activity, please contact the Honolulu FBI at 808-566-4300 or visit the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov.
We assure you, our community, that FBI operations will continue unabated.
The mission of protecting the American people, and upholding the Constitution is too important! And we will never stop.
We’re are proud of your resiliency.
On behalf of the FBI, remain vigilant, be safe, and stay healthy. Thank you.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws