Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Harry Bell
Harry Bell, a retired detective chief inspector for the Dumfries and Galloway Constabulary, laments the death of innocents aboard Pan Am Flight 103. Bell's role in the probe included leading a team of investigators that followed the evidence to Malta.
Every time I hear of an incident, you do turn around and say, ‘”Why?” It's always the innocent that are taken out. I can understand in the battlefield and the military situations and the combat situations, where they’re positioned to have a chance. But these were innocent people. There was a baby. There was mothers, fathers, sons—a cross-sector of the whole society. All innocent. All going home for the festive season. You just couldn't imagine that somebody could be so hard that they would plan such an atrocity, being aware of the consequences of their actions, knowing that if I get this on this plane, if this plane comes down, there will be deaths all over the place, of all ages, of all types. That was … I have no sympathy with these individuals at all.
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 03.11.2019 — Portland Teen Academy
- 03.06.2019 — Director Discusses FBI Approach to Cyber Threats at RSA Conference
- 03.03.2019 — Former FBI Director William Webster Helps Foil Scam
- 02.27.2019 — FBI Seeking Owners in Cultural Artifacts Case
- 01.30.2019 — Partners in Prevention: Vehicle Rentals and Vehicle Ramming
- 01.24.2019 — Video Message to Employees from Director Wray
- 01.19.2019 — Robbery, BP Gas Station, Henrico County, Virginia
- 12.21.2018 — Memorial Held for Victims of Pan Am 103 Bombing
- 12.14.2018 — Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kara Weipz
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: The 'Laundry Ladies'
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kathryn Turman
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Carole Johnson
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Tom McCullough
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: 30 Years Later