Special Agent Theo Williams
Special Agent Theo Williams discusses his career at the FBI.
Theo Williams: I played defensive end for LSU from 1996 to 1999. I ran out in the best stadium in the country at Tiger Stadium, and when I got my badge and creds, it felt like that.
Every day is awesome. I get to save kids for a living.
I graduated from LSU, and after that, I went to the United States Air Force. While in the military, I successfully completed just about every survival school you can go to—combat survival, water survival, arctic survival; I went through Army Airborne school. and I got out and I went to NASA in their Aerospace Program, but I I still had a lot more running and gunning in me, and I met someone that worked here at the FBI who told me that I should apply. Almost seven years later, here I am.
We team up with HPD on a regular basis to come out here to combat human trafficking. This is about a mile-and-a half strip of land where girls are sold into sex slavery every day. When we lock up a pimp, it's very gratifying—to see him go away for 30, 40 years, that’s very gratifying.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics