FBI Seeks Wanted Serial Child Abductor
The FBI needs your tips to identify a man wanted for abducting a 6-year-old girl and an attempted abduction of a second child.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your tips to identify a man wanted for abducting a 6-year-old girl and an attempted abduction of a second child.
Case agent Kelly Liberti…
Kelly Liberti: He is taking children with the intent to harm them. We know from the video surveillance we have collected that he is targeting these children.
Halpern: The victim was taken from her Cleveland home while she was asleep back in May. The young girl was driven to a house with a bedroom she describes as having a picture or wallpaper of brown moose. Two dogs, one white and one brown, were at the unknown location. During the day, a man and woman entered the home, cooked chicken, and left. The suspect held the girl for 17 hours and then released her two miles from her home. Surveillance video shows the suspect drove a 2002 or 2003 dark Chevy Malibu with a light-colored front panel on the driver’s side.
Liberti: Someone knows this guy. This is somebody’s neighbor; he is someone’s relative.
Halpern: Forensic evidence ties the suspect to an attempted abduction a couple of months prior in Elyria, Ohio.
An up to $20,000 reward is available for the successful prosecution of this unknown suspect. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.20.2018 — Facebook Live Event: FBI Victim Assistance
- 02.20.2018 — Seeking Information in Memphis Gas Station Robbery
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.16.2018 — Children of Thomas Wales Seek Information
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics