FBI Seeks Wanted Serial Child Abductor
The FBI needs your tips to identify a man wanted for abducting a 6-year-old girl and an attempted abduction of a second child.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your tips to identify a man wanted for abducting a 6-year-old girl and an attempted abduction of a second child.
Case agent Kelly Liberti…
Kelly Liberti: He is taking children with the intent to harm them. We know from the video surveillance we have collected that he is targeting these children.
Halpern: The victim was taken from her Cleveland home while she was asleep back in May. The young girl was driven to a house with a bedroom she describes as having a picture or wallpaper of brown moose. Two dogs, one white and one brown, were at the unknown location. During the day, a man and woman entered the home, cooked chicken, and left. The suspect held the girl for 17 hours and then released her two miles from her home. Surveillance video shows the suspect drove a 2002 or 2003 dark Chevy Malibu with a light-colored front panel on the driver’s side.
Liberti: Someone knows this guy. This is somebody’s neighbor; he is someone’s relative.
Halpern: Forensic evidence ties the suspect to an attempted abduction a couple of months prior in Elyria, Ohio.
An up to $20,000 reward is available for the successful prosecution of this unknown suspect. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 07.14.2017 — Security Video of 2013 Connecticut Jewelry Store Robbery
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — Surveillance Video of Missing Student Yingying Zhang