FBI Linguists: Serving My Country
FBI linguists speak in their native languages about serving their country.
All linguists speak in their native languages.
Arabic Linguist: My experience in this country, while serving a great organization like the FBI, has been a wonderful one indeed. It has been my pleasure to serve the FBI the past few years, and I hope to continue working there for many years to come. Despite my age, I would like to continue serving the country I call home, where I enjoy a comfortable life; a life of freedom. This is how I can repay my country, because I feel I am indebted to it. As much as I can, I will give this country all that it deserves. Thank you so much.
Korean Linguist: As a naturalized U.S. citizen of Korean origin, I take great pride in working for the federal government of the United States, especially at the Federal Bureau of Investigation. It is truly an honor to work for the federal government, contributing to the field of crime investigation and crime prevention.
Spanish Linguist, Southwest Region: As a Mexican-American, I am honored to be able to help my colleagues do something that makes a difference…but speaking my language; speaking in the language of my mother, my father, and my grandparents.
Bulgarian and Spanish Linguist: I feel very happy and proud to be part of the FBI, and it is an honor for me to come to work every morning and to be part of this mission and of this great organization to protect my country’s national interests.
Spanish Linguist, North Central Region: It has been an honor for me to have been able to work in the United States with the FBI, contributing to the mission to protect and defend our county. As a Latino and Mexican-American, it has been an honor, and I would like to invite all of the youth and aspiring candidates to do their best in order to be part of the team of the FBI.
Russian Linguist: It is a great honor and a great privilege to work at the FBI. It is a dream. It is a dream come true.
Voice Over: Visit fbijobs.gov/linguists to learn more or apply and start your adventure as an FBI linguist today.
- 04.15.2019 — Seeking Information: Feb. 14, 2019, Bank Robbery, Las Vegas
- 03.27.2019 — FBI Boston Seeking Witnesses in Jassy Correia Kidnapping Case
- 03.26.2019 — FBI and Partners Target Darknet Opioid Traffickers
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Marks 20 Years of Training at ‘Body Farm’
- 03.20.2019 — FBI Training at the ‘Body Farm’ (360º)
- 03.20.2019 — Training at Human Remains Recovery Course
- 03.13.2019 — Their Voices: Remembering 9/11
- 03.13.2019 — FBI Agents and Analysts Tour 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 03.11.2019 — Portland Teen Academy
- 03.06.2019 — Director Discusses FBI Approach to Cyber Threats at RSA Conference
- 03.03.2019 — Former FBI Director William Webster Helps Foil Scam
- 02.27.2019 — FBI Seeking Owners in Cultural Artifacts Case
- 01.30.2019 — Partners in Prevention: Vehicle Rentals and Vehicle Ramming
- 01.24.2019 — Video Message to Employees from Director Wray
- 01.19.2019 — Robbery, BP Gas Station, Henrico County, Virginia
- 12.21.2018 — Memorial Held for Victims of Pan Am 103 Bombing
- 12.14.2018 — Trailer: Remembering Pan Am 103: 30 Years Later
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: The 'Laundry Ladies'
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Kathryn Turman
- 12.14.2018 — Remembering Pan Am Flight 103: Carole Johnson