FBI Linguists: Serving My Country
FBI linguists speak in their native languages about serving their country.
All linguists speak in their native languages.
Arabic Linguist: My experience in this country, while serving a great organization like the FBI, has been a wonderful one indeed. It has been my pleasure to serve the FBI the past few years, and I hope to continue working there for many years to come. Despite my age, I would like to continue serving the country I call home, where I enjoy a comfortable life; a life of freedom. This is how I can repay my country, because I feel I am indebted to it. As much as I can, I will give this country all that it deserves. Thank you so much.
Korean Linguist: As a naturalized U.S. citizen of Korean origin, I take great pride in working for the federal government of the United States, especially at the Federal Bureau of Investigation. It is truly an honor to work for the federal government, contributing to the field of crime investigation and crime prevention.
Spanish Linguist, Southwest Region: As a Mexican-American, I am honored to be able to help my colleagues do something that makes a difference…but speaking my language; speaking in the language of my mother, my father, and my grandparents.
Bulgarian and Spanish Linguist: I feel very happy and proud to be part of the FBI, and it is an honor for me to come to work every morning and to be part of this mission and of this great organization to protect my country’s national interests.
Spanish Linguist, North Central Region: It has been an honor for me to have been able to work in the United States with the FBI, contributing to the mission to protect and defend our county. As a Latino and Mexican-American, it has been an honor, and I would like to invite all of the youth and aspiring candidates to do their best in order to be part of the team of the FBI.
Russian Linguist: It is a great honor and a great privilege to work at the FBI. It is a dream. It is a dream come true.
Voice Over: Visit fbijobs.gov/linguists to learn more or apply and start your adventure as an FBI linguist today.
- 01.12.2022 — Inside the FBI Podcast: Fighting Violent Crime
- 12.21.2021 — FBI Seattle Warns About Ransomware
- 12.20.2021 — Stay Cybersecure This Holiday Season
- 12.07.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Shares Tips to Avoid Holiday Scams
- 12.06.2021 — Consumer Shares Their Holiday Shopping Scam Experience
- 12.02.2021 — Victim of Romance Scam Who Became Money Mule Tells Story
- 11.23.2021 — Citizens Academy Alumni Association President Reflects on Organization's Role
- 11.22.2021 — Karen Corrigan Describes Role of FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- 11.19.2021 — FBI Salt Lake City Warns About Holiday Scams
- 11.18.2021 — Iranian Nationals Charged with Interfering in 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- 11.16.2021 — Sister of Missing Woman Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Disappearance
- 11.16.2021 — Mother of Katelin Akens Marks Six Years Since Daughter's Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Inside the FBI: Health Care Fraud
- 11.15.2021 — Friend of Missing Person John Tran Seeks Clues in Disappearance
- 11.15.2021 — Missing Person: John Bui Tran
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 11.05.2021 — FBI and Dominion Energy Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Extended)
- 10.29.2021 — Inside the FBI Podcast: UFOs
- 10.29.2021 — FBI New Haven: Help Stop Hate Crimes
- 10.26.2021 — FBI and Partners Target Online Drug Markets