FBI Careers: Management and Program Analyst (FBI Laboratory)
Management and Program Analyst Rosana speaks about her experience working for the FBI.
My name is Rosana Hizon. I am a management and program analyst for the Laboratory Division in the Field Evidence Unit.
The Field Evidence Unit is a unit within the FBI Laboratory that manages all aspects of field evidence from collection to disposition. As a MAPA in the Field Evidence Unit, I have to interact with a tremendous number of individuals across multiple divisions in the Bureau: OTD (the Operational Technology Division), staff from Inspection Division, staff from Human Resources division… all of these divisions impact field evidence in some way, and because FEU is the Headquarter entity managing field evidence across the Bureau, I have to have frequent interactions with evidence staff across multiple divisions. And so I’ve had the opportunity to meet and have conversations and meetings at Headquarters in different field offices with so many more people than I ever would have here in the Laboratory. And so as a MAPA, it really opened up the Bureau for me me that I never could have done as a biologist.
I feel as if the strength of the Bureau is its people and the intelligence of the people here is tremendous. I mean, I couldn’t imagine I couldn’t imagine any other law-enforcement agency in the world having better people than us.
- 02.16.2018 — FBI Safe Online Surfing (SOS) Program
- 02.09.2018 — FBI Cincinnati Hate Crime Investigation
- 02.08.2018 — Download the FBI Bank Robbers App
- 02.05.2018 — Salt Lake City ATM Robbery Attempt
- 02.02.2018 — 2017 Biometric Identification Award
- 01.26.2018 — Kidnapping in Calumet City, Illinois, December 20, 2017
- 01.17.2018 — FBI and Security Preparations for Super Bowl LII
- 01.17.2018 — Super Bowl Brings a Focus on Human Trafficking
- 01.09.2018 — E-Check Tutorial: Firearm Retrieval Questions
- 01.09.2018 — FBI Hazardous Devices School Intro
- 01.09.2018 — Training with Bomb Disposal Robots (360-Degree Video)
- 01.09.2018 — Inside the FBI’s Hazardous Devices School
- 01.02.2018 — Arizona Armed Robbery
- 12.18.2017 — Utah U.S. Attorney Discusses Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — SEC Regional Director Describes Affinity Fraud
- 12.18.2017 — Utah Fraud Victim Describes Her Ordeal
- 12.18.2017 — Salt Lake Agent Describes Affinity Fraudster Tactics
- 12.13.2017 — Milwaukee-Area Pharmacy Robberies
- 11.30.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Jesus Roberto Munguia
- 11.21.2017 — FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center