FBI Careers: Management and Program Analyst (FBI Laboratory)
Management and Program Analyst Rosana speaks about her experience working for the FBI.
My name is Rosana Hizon. I am a management and program analyst for the Laboratory Division in the Field Evidence Unit.
The Field Evidence Unit is a unit within the FBI Laboratory that manages all aspects of field evidence from collection to disposition. As a MAPA in the Field Evidence Unit, I have to interact with a tremendous number of individuals across multiple divisions in the Bureau: OTD (the Operational Technology Division), staff from Inspection Division, staff from Human Resources division… all of these divisions impact field evidence in some way, and because FEU is the Headquarter entity managing field evidence across the Bureau, I have to have frequent interactions with evidence staff across multiple divisions. And so I’ve had the opportunity to meet and have conversations and meetings at Headquarters in different field offices with so many more people than I ever would have here in the Laboratory. And so as a MAPA, it really opened up the Bureau for me me that I never could have done as a biologist.
I feel as if the strength of the Bureau is its people and the intelligence of the people here is tremendous. I mean, I couldn’t imagine I couldn’t imagine any other law-enforcement agency in the world having better people than us.
- 09.21.2017 — Think Before You Post PSA
- 09.14.2017 — Future FBI in Training Program Provides Interactive Experience
- 08.18.2017 — Inside the FBI’s Public Access Line
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill Recalls Graduation
- 08.10.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Fulfilling a Dream
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Firearms Training
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Driving the Precision Obstacle Course (360-Degree Video)
- 08.03.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Preparing for the Field
- 08.01.2017 — 360-Degree Video of Mock Crime Scene, FBI Honolulu Adopt-a-School
- 07.31.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The First Week
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Inside the Classroom
- 07.28.2017 — Becoming an Agent: Kellie Holland’s Perspective
- 07.27.2017 — How the FBI's Adopt-a-School Program is Working in Hawaii
- 07.24.2017 — Vermont Drug-Related Forfeiture Leads to Renewal of Homes, Neighborhood
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: The ONE Program
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: John Woodill’s Perspective
- 07.18.2017 — Becoming an Agent: David Lewis’ Perspective
- 07.14.2017 — Security Video of 2013 Connecticut Jewelry Store Robbery
- 06.29.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Phillip Leron Miller
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case