El Paso Special Agent in Charge Remarks on FBI During Coronavirus Emergency
FBI El Paso Special Agent in Charge Luis Quesada speaks about the El Paso Division's role during the national emergency.
Hello, I’m Luis Quesada, special agent in charge of the El Paso Division of the FBI. The FBI is honored to be a part of the great communities of El Paso and West Texas. We are proud of the proven resiliency this community has shown during August 2019 and now during this national emergency.
I want to assure you that the FBI is staying laser focused on our mission of protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution and we will continue this mission unabated.
By the same token, the FBI is doing its part to limit the spread of the virus, to flatten the curve as they say, by enacting numerous protective measures, such as social distancing. As we continue our work in keeping our community safe, we need your help.
As always please report fraud included COVID-19 related fraud, suspicious and criminal activity to law enforcement, including the FBI. Please go to fbi.gov/El Paso for more information.
To all healthcare workers, local/state and federal law enforcement partners, first responders, who are on the front lines of the pandemic. Thank you for your work, sacrifice, and continued bravery. This is going to be a somber couple of weeks for our nation, but we are in this fight together and we will persevere.
On behalf of the El Paso FBI, take care of yourselves, each other and our community.
- 01.16.2023 — FBI Announces $10,000 Reward for Information Leading to Arrest in Unsolved Murders
- 01.13.2023 — Section Chief Jose Perez on Violent Crime Operations
- 01.12.2023 — Sextortion PSA – Salt Lake City
- 01.10.2023 — Madalina Cojocari Missing Person's Vodcast
- 12.29.2022 — FBI Atlanta: Surveillance in Ebenezer Baptist Church Vandalism Investigation
- 11.22.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (2 of 2)
- 11.21.2022 — B-Roll JCODE Takedown Los Angeles 110122
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (September 12, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.18.2022 — FBI Philadelphia: Surveillance Video in Serial Armed Robberies Investigation (October 8, 2022 Robbery)
- 11.15.2022 — FBI Charlotte: Surveillance Video in Crisis Pregnancy Center Arson Investigation (1 of 2)
- 11.14.2022 — FBI Buffalo: Surveillance in CompassCare Arson Investigation
- 11.11.2022 — Little Rock B-Roll 110922
- 11.07.2022 — FBI and Wounded Warrior Regiment Connect for Career and Fitness Event
- 10.25.2022 — FBI Honolulu and Bank of Guam Describe Cybersecurity Partnership
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Short)
- 10.06.2022 — FBI and Moderna Describe Cybersecurity Partnership (Long)
- 10.03.2022 — FBI Dallas Continues Hate Crime Awareness Efforts
- 09.16.2022 — FBI Minneapolis Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Person of Interest in South Dakota Homicide
- 09.14.2022 — Director Wray Addresses Recent Cyber Activity
- 09.12.2022 — Violent Crime Takedown B-Roll