El Paso Special Agent in Charge Remarks on FBI During Coronavirus Emergency
FBI El Paso Special Agent in Charge Luis Quesada speaks about the El Paso Division's role during the national emergency.
Hello, I’m Luis Quesada, special agent in charge of the El Paso Division of the FBI. The FBI is honored to be a part of the great communities of El Paso and West Texas. We are proud of the proven resiliency this community has shown during August 2019 and now during this national emergency.
I want to assure you that the FBI is staying laser focused on our mission of protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution and we will continue this mission unabated.
By the same token, the FBI is doing its part to limit the spread of the virus, to flatten the curve as they say, by enacting numerous protective measures, such as social distancing. As we continue our work in keeping our community safe, we need your help.
As always please report fraud included COVID-19 related fraud, suspicious and criminal activity to law enforcement, including the FBI. Please go to fbi.gov/El Paso for more information.
To all healthcare workers, local/state and federal law enforcement partners, first responders, who are on the front lines of the pandemic. Thank you for your work, sacrifice, and continued bravery. This is going to be a somber couple of weeks for our nation, but we are in this fight together and we will persevere.
On behalf of the El Paso FBI, take care of yourselves, each other and our community.
- 10.20.2020 — Kole Gusé: She's Probably Dead
- 10.19.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Damaged Family
- 10.18.2020 — Zach Gusé: I Lost My Mind
- 10.17.2020 — David Kaulk: We May Never See Her Again
- 10.16.2020 — Brad Bilderback: Somebody Knows Something
- 10.15.2020 — Proteger Su Voto
- 10.15.2020 — FBI Pittsburgh Remarks on QQAAZZ Indictment
- 10.15.2020 — Richard Eddy: Witness
- 10.14.2020 — Melissa Gusé: Your Mind Wanders
- 10.13.2020 — Chicago FBI Asks Public to Assist on Election Security
- 10.13.2020 — Zach Gusé: My Whole Body and Soul
- 10.07.2020 — In the Aftermath
- 10.06.2020 — FBI San Diego Describes Election Security Efforts
- 10.06.2020 — Safeguarding Your Vote: A Joint Message on Election Security
- 10.05.2020 — FBI San Francisco Statement on East Bay PPP Case
- 09.30.2020 — The Nevernight Connection
- 09.29.2020 — FBI Dallas Describes Role in Protecting Election Process
- 09.25.2020 — The Right to Vote
- 09.25.2020 — Voter Fraud
- 09.25.2020 — Election Laws