Wanted by the FBI: Edward Lee LeBlanc
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of this man, Edward Lee LeBlanc. The California native is wanted for murdering Kristin Miner on Valentine’s Day in 2008.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information leading to the arrest of this man, Edward Lee LeBlanc. The California native is wanted for murdering Kristin Miner on Valentine’s Day in 2008. Kim Molina is Kristin’s sister…
Kim Molina: My sister was a really great person growing up. She always took care of me. We were only 13 months apart.
Halpern: The investigation revealed that LeBlanc and Kristin were in the Palm Springs area where they got into an argument. LeBlanc took out a knife and stabbed Kristtin many times in the stomach and torso. Case Agent Kevin Boles…
Kevin Boles: He had told people he was going to take her to the hospital, he threw in a car, and they drove off. She was never seen again.
Halpern: Kristin’s body was found six months later in the desert.
Boles: Ed LeBlanc had burned the body, buried her in a shallow grave, and just left her out there.
Halpern: LeBlanc has a tattoo on his chest which reads "Jasmine Shek," in script.
Boles: He also has a tattoo on his shoulder which looks like a yin-yang symbol, which has an American flag on half of it and the other half appears to be an Italian flag.
Halpern: LeBlanc is believed to be in Guatemala, where he tells people he is a deserter from the U.S. Marine Corps.
Boles: Which is not true, he was never in the Marine Corps.
Halpern: LeBlanc wears glasses and has worked as a bouncer. He is known to be one of the founders of a rugby league in a Guatemalan town known as Xela.
Boles: He is well known in Guatemala as “El Gringo Loco,” which is translated as “the crazy white guy.”
Halpern: LeBlanc is a smoker and drinks Gallo, which is a popular brand of Guatemalan beer.
Kim Molina: I don’t want him living his life out on the beaches and drinking beers, enjoying his life. He deserves to be in jail, and that’s where I want him.
Halpern: If you have information about LeBlanc’s whereabouts, contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 10.17.2016 — Survivor of Juvenile Sex Trafficking Shares Her Story
- 10.17.2016 — Raw Video: Operation Cross Country
- 10.17.2016 — Maureen Reddy, Detroit FBI Violent Crimes Branch
- 10.17.2016 — John Clark, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- 10.14.2016 — Facebook Live Broadcast: Honors Internship Program and Collegiate Hiring Initiatve
- 10.13.2016 — FBI Careers: Management and Program Analyst
- 10.13.2016 — FBI Careers: Management and Program Analyst (FBI Laboratory)
- 10.13.2016 — FBI Careers: Intelligence Analyst
- 10.13.2016 — FBI Careers: Forensic Examiner - Cryptanalyst
- 10.11.2016 — FBI Careers: IT Specialist
- 10.11.2016 — FBI Careers: Special Agent
- 10.11.2016 — FBI Careers: Language Analyst
- 10.11.2016 — FBI Diversity: Jagdeep's Story
- 10.11.2016 — FBI Diversity: Hope's Story
- 10.06.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Alfonso Diaz-Juarez
- 10.05.2016 — Bangkok Street Scene
- 10.05.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Information on John Doe 37
- 10.04.2016 — FBI Careers: Undergraduate Intern
- 10.04.2016 — FBI Careers: Personnel Security Specialist
- 10.04.2016 — FBI Careers: Graduate Intern